Background Music plays an important role in various scenarios, especially when you make a presentation. To make people engage in your presentation, adding a piece of background music on the slideshow cannot be ignored. And now, this article will explain how to add Amazon Music to PowerPoint as background music.
- Part 1. Amazon Music & PowerPoint: Combability
- Part 2. Method to Download Amazon Music to WAV
- Part 3. Steps to Add Music from Amazon to PowerPoint
Part 1. Amazon Music & PowerPoint: Combability
As the provider of the online streaming service, Amazon offers various plans for streaming music to you. With an Amazon Prime account, you can listen to music from Amazon Prime at no additional cost. While for more Amazon catalogs, you could choose to subscribe to Music Unlimited.
No matter what service you’re subscribing to, you’re not able to use songs from Amazon on other platforms. So, if you want to add a song from Amazon Music to PowerPoint, it would be a bit difficult to get it done. However, before you begin adding music to PowerPoint, just figure out what kind of formats are compatible with PowerPoint.
PowerPoint supports WAV and WMA files on Windows and M4A files on Mac. Thus, to make Amazon Music playable on PowerPoint, the only work we need to do is to remove DRM from Amazon and convert Amazon Music to MP3. Hereby, you could use Tunelf Amatune Music Converter to save Amazon songs as WAV or M4A.
Tunelf Amatune Music Converter can not only function as a music downloader but also have the ability to handle the conversion of Amazon audios. With this tool, you can download any track from Amazon Music and then save them to MP3 or other common audio formats. The next moment you can add song from Amazon Music to PowerPoint without hassle.
Key Features of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter
- Download songs from Amazon Prime Music and Music Unlimited
- Convert Amazon Music tracks to MP3, AAC, FLAC, M4A, and more
- Keep Amazon Music tracks with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Support to listen to songs from Amazon Music while downloading
Part 2. How to Download Music from Amazon to MP3
When you have successfully completed the software download, you can go to download some soundtracks from Amazon for use on your PowerPoint presentations. You can get started with Tunelf Amatune Music Converter by following a few simple steps, and learning more about how to add music to PowerPoint in the next part.
Step 1 Set the format as WAV or M4A
To get started, launch Tunelf Amatune Music Converter on your computer and go to log in to your Amazon account. Then before downloading songs from Amazon, click the Menu bar, select the Preferences option, and switch to the Advanced tab. Now you can set the output audio format and adjust other audio parameters such as bit rate, sample rate, and channel.
Step 2 Add soundtracks to the converter
Once it’s ready in your settings, close the Settings window and go back to browse soundtracks you want to download. When viewing an album or playlist, open it then click the yellow Add button suspended on the right side. The program will immediately list all songs in the Add window then check the box next to the track you want to download.
Step 3 Download songs from Amazon
Now click the Convert button to convert and download songs from Amazon Music. Just wait for a while and you can get all converted Amazon Music songs. Once the conversion of your Amazon songs is complete, click the Converted icon on the top of the converter then click Search to navigate to the folder where you save the converted songs.
Part 3. How to Add Music to PowerPoint from Amazon
After the conversion is finished, you can access those audio files on PowerPoint. In this part, you’ll learn how to add audio to your presentations on your different devices. Now let’s get started with PowerPoint to add Amazon song to your slideshows.
3.1 Windows: Add Music to PowerPoint
1) Open your presentation on PowerPoint and select the slide where you want to add audio.
2) Navigate to Insert > Audio and then select Audio on My PC.
3) In the Insert Audio dialog box, select the Amazon Music file you want to add.
4) Click Insert and the Amazon music file will be added into your presentation.
3.2 macOS: Add Music to PowerPoint
1) To add music to your slide show, open your PowerPoint presentations first.
2) Select the slide you want to put your Amazon songs and click Insert > Audio.
3) Click Audio Browser to insert audio from iTunes, or Audio from File to insert an audio clip from your computer.
4) Choose Amazon Music tracks you want to add and then add them to the slide.
Now you can play a single Amazon song or a collection of Amazon tracks throughout an entire presentation, as well. Without further ado, if you’re interested in downloading songs from Amazon with Tunelf Amatune Music Converter, have a try right now. Except for use with PowerPoint, Tunelf program enables you to freely enjoy Amazon songs.