As a music-streaming provider and online music store, Amazon allows users to listen to streaming music and purchase their favorite tracks. If you’re a member of Amazon Prime Music or subscribing to Music Unlimited, you can enjoy music from Amazon in various ways, including downloading it with your mobile or desktop app. Or you could choose to purchase music from Amazon, then download them to your device. Here are all the different ways to download music from Amazon, and check out how to get it done.
- Part 1. How to Download Music from Amazon via Amazon Music
- Part 2. How to Download Music from Amazon via Web Browser
- Part 3. How to Get Music from Amazon via Music Downloader
Part 1. How to Download Song from Amazon Music via Amazon Music
Amazon Music Unlimited and Prime Music songs can be downloaded for offline listening on your devices like iPhone, Fire tablet, and more. However, you’re not able to download titles from the Amazon Music for PC and Mac app to the computer. Currently, you can only download purchased music files to store them locally on the computer. Here’s how to.
1.1 Download Music from Amazon Prime on Mobile Devices
1) Run Amazon Music on your phone and select the music you want to download.
2) Tap the More options menu, and tap Download to save Prime Music songs to your phone.
1.2 Download Purchased Music from Amazon on the Computer
1) Open Amazon Music on your computer and go to Library then click on Songs.
2) Select Purchased to see all the music you’ve purchased from Amazon.
3) Click the download icon next to the song or album. You can also drag and drop songs to the Download section under Actions in the right sidebar.
4) All music you choose to download is saved by tot an Amazon Music folder on your computer.
Part 2. How to Download Song from Amazon Music via Web Browser
Except to download songs from the Amazon Music app, you can also download music from Amazon without the app. To use a web browser, you can download those titles you’ve purchased and then import them to another media player for playing. Just perform the below steps to store Amazon Music songs locally.
1) Navigate to the web player of Amazon Music and log in with your Amazon account.
2) Select the albums or songs you want to download under the My Music section, and then click Download.
3) Click No thanks, just download music files directly, if you are prompted to install the app.
4) Choose Save if your browser asks whether you want to open or save one or more files.
5) Browse the files by opening the Download folder in the browser once the download is complete.
Part 3. How to Get Song from Amazon Music via Music Downloader
This is another approach to help you get a song from Amazon. This method requires an Amazon Music downloader called Tunelf Amatune Music Converter. It is well-known that all songs from Amazon are streaming content coming with unique encryption technology. This means that you can only play them with the Amazon Music player.
However, Tunelf program can help you download Amazon Music songs to several universal audio formats. Then you can enjoy those downloaded songs anywhere. With this program, you can access Amazon Music’s catalog without the Amazon Music app. The most advantage is that you can listen to music on the program while not affecting your download of music.
It provides two versions for you to choose from according to the operating system. You can get the install package from the above box. To get started, download and install Tunelf Amatune Music Converter first. Then do the following steps:
Key Features of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter
- Download songs from Amazon Prime Music and Music Unlimited
- Convert Amazon Music tracks to MP3, AAC, FLAC, M4A, and more
- Keep Amazon Music tracks with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Support to listen to songs from Amazon Music while downloading
Step 1 Set the parameters for Amazon Music
Launch Tunelf Amatune Music Converter and you’ll be asked to enter your Amazon account and password to sign in. Then go to set the output audio parameter by clicking the menu bar > Preferences. In the Advanced window, you can choose the output format as MP3 or other five audio formats. For better audio quality, you need to continue to adjust the bit rate, sample rate, and channel.
Step 2 Select your favorite tunes on Amazon Music
Remember to save the settings and then start to navigate to your music library. When viewing a curated playlist that you’d like to download, just open it and tap the yellow Add button suspended on the right side. The program will list all songs immediately in the Add window. Now all you need is to select songs you want to convert by just checking the box next to the track.
Step 3 Start to download Amazon Music songs
To download Amazon Music songs, you just need to click the Convert button and the songs will start to download, but keep in mind that it may take a little while depending on the size of the playlist and the speed of your internet connection. Once saved, the playlist will be accessible from your computer. Then you can click the Converted icon on the top of the converter and go to browse all the converted music tracks.
And – if you happen to download songs from Amazon – you’ll have even more options. The direct way is to download your favorite music through your web browser or mobile app. But if you are eager to listen to Amazon Music songs on more devices, you’d use an Amazon Music downloader like Tunelf Amatune Music Converter to save your preferred songs. The process is simple, and then you can keep Amazon Music tracks without limits.