Apple Book is the single destination for all the books you love, and the ones you’re about to. In the Book Store, you can keep track of what you’ve read and want to read, and listen to enthralling audiobooks. When it comes to audiobooks, we have to speak highly of the way of reading in this format which lets you can enjoy stories during your commute or learn something new on your run.
Since that, your reading is not limited to paper but can be achieved in the format of listening. You are able to explore another world and get more new knowledge by listening to audiobooks on your digital devices while you work, play, or drive. Here we’ll talk about the listening of Apple audiobooks, as well as, the conversion of Apple audio books for playing on any device offline.
- Part 1. How to Find Audiobooks from the Audiobook Store
- Part 2. How to Download Audiobooks on Apple Devices
- Part 3. How to Remove DRM from Apple Audiobooks
Part 1. How to Buy Audiobooks from the Audiobook Store
There are lots of popular and classical audiobooks in the Audiobook Store. In the Audiobook Store, you can discover audiobooks ready by top authors, actors, and celebrities. You can listen to samples first and then decide whether you need to purchase that audiobook. It’s convenient to buy your favorite audiobooks from the Audiobook Store.
Find and buy audiobook on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
1. To browse audiobooks, open the Apple Books app and tap the Audiobooks tab at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Browse Sections at the top of the screen to see all genres and book store sections. Or tap the Search tab at the bottom of the screen to find specific audiobooks.
3. Tap an audiobook that you’re interested in, then tap Preview to listen to a sample.
4. To buy the audiobooks, tap the Price button.
Find and buy audiobook on Mac
1. Open the Apple Books app on your Mac and click Audiobook Store at the top of the screen.
2. Click Features, Top Charts, Categories, or Top Authors to browse for an audiobook. Or use the search box at the top of the screen to search for a specific audiobook.
3. Double-click the book to open its information page, then click Preview below the book’s price to hear a sample of an audiobook.
4. After listening to the sample, you could click the Price button to buy the audiobook.
Part 2. How to Listen to Audiobooks Offline on Apple Devices
After purchase, you can stream audiobooks immediately on any cellular-enabled iOS device. If you want to listen to audiobooks without using Wi-Fi or cellular data, you can download them to your device in advance. Here’s a tutorial on how to download and listen to audiobooks on your Apple devices.
Download and listen to audiobooks on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
1. In the Books app, tap Reading Now, then tap your profile icon.
2. Under My Purchases, tap Audiobooks, then tap All Audiobooks.
3. Find the audiobooks that you want to download, then tap the Download button. Now you could choose your audiobooks to listen to.
Download and listen to audiobooks on Mac
1. Open the Books app on your Mac and click Audiobook Store at the top of the window.
2. Under Quick Links, click Purchased.
3. Find the audiobooks that you want to, then click the Download button in the top corner. Now you can listen to your audiobooks from your Mac without an Internet connection.
Sync and listen to audiobooks on Apple Watch
1. Set your Apple Watch on its charger and make sure that it is charging.
2. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
3. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then tap the My Watch tab.
4. Scroll to Audiobooks and tap it. Then you can listen to your audiobooks on Apple Watch offline.
Part 3. How to Listen to Apple Audiobooks on Any Device Offline
All audiobooks purchased from the Apple Books app are protected by Apple’s FairPlay DRM, allowing only authorized devices to play them. In order to play Apple audiobooks on common devices like Smartwatch, MP3 player, or others, you need to remove DRM from audiobooks and convert Apple audiobooks to DRM-free audio files.
To convert Apple audiobooks from M4B to DRM-free audio format, you may need a third-party DRM removal tool such as Tunelf Audio Converter. As a profession and powerful audio converter, it can not only remove DRM from iTunes and Audible audiobooks but also convert Apple Music and iTunes songs to DRM-free audio formats. Besides, you could convert audios from hundred of audio formats to several popular audio formats.
Key Features of Tuneslf Audiobook Converter
- Remove DRM protection from Apple and Audible audiobooks
- Convert DRM-protected audiobooks to several audio formats
- Save Apple Music and iTunes songs to MP3, AAC, WAV and more
- Retain the converted audio with original audio quality and ID3 tags
Download and install Tunelf Audio Converter to your computer from the above link and then you can use it to remove DRM protection from iTunes audiobooks for listening on any device offline.
Add iTunes Audiobooks to Tunelf
Download your purchased iTunes audiobooks on your computer and authorize iTunes to play them. Then open Tunelf Audiobook Converter on your computer and click Load iTunes Library at the top of the windows. To browse your audiobooks on Tunelf, choose audiobooks you want to convert and add them to the conversion list of Tunelf.
Step 2 Customize the Output Audio Settings
After your selected audiobook files are loaded into Tunelf, click the Format panel at the bottom left and you will see a pop-up window. In this option, you can set the output audio format and adjust the bitrate, sample rate, channel, and codec according to your personal need. After that, click the OK button to save your setting.
Step 3 Remove DRM from iTunes Audiobooks
When all the settings and the output folder are set ready, you can start to convert audiobooks to your specific audio format. Just click the Convert button on the right bottom to start the conversion. Once the conversion finishes, you can browse the converted audiobooks in the folder you require. Now you can listen to audiobooks offline on your device without a limit.