AllToMP3, a great way to help music lovers download music from Spotify, SoundCloud, and YouTube into MP3, gives away its features for nothing. It’s available on Windows, Mac, and Linux, and depending on your operating system, you could choose an appropriate version for your computer. Lest anyone thinks that AllToMP3 is a good one for users to download music, think again. In this article, we’ll talk about the best alternative AllToMP3, specially designed for Spotify users, and let’s dig into all the detailed information.
- Part 1. AllToMP3: What Should You Know About It
- Part 2. Introduction to Best Spotify AllToMP3 Alternative
- Part 3. Know More about Common Alternative to AllToMP3
Part 1. AllToMP3: How to Use It to Download Spotify Music
As a streaming music recorder, AllToMP3 could function as a free Spotify to MP3 converter. Regardless of having a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer, you could let it save Spotify music to MP3. In fact, you need to put up with lots of shortcomings like slow conversion rate, loss of output audio quality, and unstable operating. Here’s how to use AllToMP3.
1) Go to the AllToMP3 website and download the appropriate version then follow the onscreen prompts to install it to your computer.
2) Then browse the track which you want to download on Spotify and copy the URI of the track to your clipboard.
3) Now paste the link into AllToMP3 and press the Enter button on your keyboard. After that, AllToMP3 immediately gets to work on ripping the audio.
With the above steps, you can download music from Spotify. However, throughout the entire process, there also exist several problems like AllToMP3 not working. Sometimes, it is not easy to fix it and you’ll fail to download your favorite tracks. It is because that the developers haven’t updated the service for quite a long time. Here you may need to find an alternative to AllToMP3, and which one is the best alternative?
Part 2. Best AllToMP3 Alternative to Download Spotify to MP3
As the time of 2020, Spotify’s catalog has had over 30 million songs – significantly more than competing services. For better audio listening, Spotify allows its premium users to download music from Spotify then listen to music in Offline Mode. With AllToMP3, you can download your favorite songs of any artist without a Premium account. But a great alternative to downloading Spotify music to MP3 is Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter.
Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter is a professional and powerful music converter and downloader for Spotify users. It lets you download music from Spotify without subscribing to Premium with ease. Even you can download the entire playlist or album in a single click. Moreover, it enables you to get unlimited skips on any playlist or album and play any song on any device.
Here are the main highlights of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter:
1. Supported Output Format: MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B
2. Downloadable Contents: tracks, albums, artists, playlists, podcasts, audiobooks
3. Audio Parameters: bit rate, audio channel, sample rate, output format
4. Conversion Speed: 5× or 1×
Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, albums with free accounts easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats
- Keep Spotify music tracks with the lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Remove ads and DRM protection from Spotify music at 5× faster speed
Step 1 Copy your chosen Spotify playlist’s URI
First thing first is to launch Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter on your computer. Then it will load the Spotify app and navigate to the library of Spotify. Now you could select the playlist you want to download. Then copy the URI of the playlist and paste it into the search box on the interface. Or you can directly drag and drop your chosen playlist to the interface.
Step 2 Set up the output parameters for Spotify
The second step is an important step toward downloading music from Spotify. You need to set the output parameters for Spotify by clicking the menu bar. Then choose the Preferences option, and in the Convert window, you can set the bit rate, sample rate, and channel for better audio quality. You can also select the MP3 option from the list of audio formats.
Step 3 Start downloading your chosen Spotify playlist
To begin downloading the playlist from Spotify, select the Convert button on the bottom right corner. And you can specify which storage location you want for downloads before you download. Once downloaded, all Spotify content will appear in the Converted section. Click the Converted icon next to the Convert button to browse your downloaded playlist.
Part 3. Common Alternatives to AllToMP3 for Spotify Users
Except for Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter, there are also other alternatives to AllToMP3 circulating on the internet. In this part, we have assembled the other 3 common Spotify AllToMP3 alternatives. Blessed are Spotify users, and let’s dig into the details to know more.
Spytify is a Spotify recorder for Windows that can record Spotify audio without recording or playing ads. It automatically splits songs into separate tracks and records to MP3. And it would remove ads during recording.
1) Normalize the volume during recording Spotify;
2) Mute any other applications while spying Spotify.
1) Only compatible with Windows;
2) Save Spotify music with low quality;
3) Record audios from Spotify at a slow speed.
Audacity is a free open-source and cross-platform audio software allowing you to record and edit audios on Windows, Mac, and Linux computers. You can use it to record any audio playing on your computer, including audio from Spotify.
1) Record audio from several music resources;
2) Offer free audio recording service.
1) Not support batch recording;
2) Record audios in real time;
3) Save songs with low quality.
#3. 4Hub Spotify Downloader
4Hub Spotify Downloader is a free Spotify downloader online, and with it, you can download your favorite tunes from Spotify to your computer by using the link of the track. You can use it on your computer or mobile devices.
1) Provide unlimited downloads for free;
2) Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows.
1) Deliver a low-quality audio file;
2) Download music from Spotify at a slow speed;
3) Only support to save Spotify music to MP3.
Comparison between AllToMP3 and Alternatives to AllToMP3
|AllToMP3||Tunelf Spotify Music Converter||Spytify||Audacity||4Hub Spotify Music Downloader|
|Download without Premium||√||√||√||√||√|
|Download Speed||Very slow||5×||Very slow||Very slow||Slow|
|Download Format||MP3||MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, M4B||MP3, WAV||MP3, WAV, AIFF, AU, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis||MP3|
|Success Rate||Frequently fails||100%||Sometimes fails||Sometimes fails||Sometimes fails|
After you’ve dug into all the detailed information given in this article, you may have a full understanding of alternatives to AllToMP3. Which one is the best suitable for you? Maybe you would have your answer now. Or you could try to use all the above tools and after that, you’ll find out why Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter is the best one.