When it comes to Naim Audio – a British Hi-Fi manufacturer based in Wiltshire, United Kingdom, both Hi-Fi enthusiasts and music lovers are familiar with it. Combining the latest innovations in digital audio technology, those audio streamers can unleash your digital music from an array of inputs which include AirPlay, high-res UPnP streaming, Spotify Connect, TIDAL, Bluetooth, USB, and iRadio. If you’re eager to play Spotify through Naim, here’s the guide on how to stream Spotify to Naim audio streamers.
Part 1. Stream Spotify to Naim via Spotify Connect
Using Spotify Connect, you can play Spotify music from your device on most wireless devices like Sonos and Naim. To listen to Spotify on Naim audio streamer, you can use Spotify Connect to stream music with ease. Then do the following steps to start playback.
Stream Spotify Music via the Spotify app
1) Launch the Spotify app on your device.
2) Go to your music library and select an album or playlist to play.
3) While streaming a song, touch Device Available on the screen.
4) Select the name of Naim Uniti Atom Streamer from the list of devices available.
5) Once connected, Naim Uniti Atom Streamer will be shown in green.
Stream Spotify music via the Naim app
1) Open the Naim app on your device.
2) Touch Spotify then choose Open Spotify app.
3) Choose the music you wish to listen to.
4) Touch Devices Available at the bottom of the screen.
5) Select Naim Uniti Atom Streamer and then touch the Play icon.
Part 2. Play Spotify through Naim via USB Connection
Except for using Spotify Connect, the wireless system of Naim audio streamers also support streaming music from USB drives. So, you are able to download songs from Spotify and then transfer them to your USB drive for playing. This way enables you to stream Spotify music through your device even though you don’t have an internet connection.
However, Spotify uses encrypted encoding technology to protect its music. Thus, you cannot transmit and use your Spotify music even though you’ve downloaded them with a Premium subscription. To make Spotify music playable without limits, you could use a third-party tool like Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter.
Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter is a professional music downloader and converter specially designed for Spotify users. It enables you to download and convert music from Spotify to a more widely-supported format like MP3. Then you can listen to Spotify music on any device or with any media player anytime.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, and albums with free accounts easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats
- Keep Spotify music tracks with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Remove ads and DRM protection from Spotify music at a 5× faster speed
2.1 Guide to Download Music from Spotify
With Tunelf program, you can download Spotify music to MP3 or other formats compatible with the USB drive. First, download and install the trial version of Tunelf program to your computer. Then, follow the below steps to download Spotify music using Tunelf program.
Step 1 Go to select Spotify songs
Start by launching Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter on your computer then Spotify will automatically load. Head to the homepage of Spotify and click the Browse button, and then select the desired songs you wish to download. To add the desired songs to the conversion list, you can drag and drop them to the interface of Tunelf; or you can copy the URI of the track into the search box for load.
Step 2 Set the output parameters
Once you’ve selected your file, you’ll be presented with the conversion options screen. Click on the menu bar, and select the Preferences option to start to configure the output audio parameters. There are six audio formats, including MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B, for you to choose from. From there, you can change the bit rate, sample rate, and channel. Once you’re satisfied with your settings, click the OK button.
Step 3 Download songs from Spotify
Click the Convert button on the bottom right corner, and Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter will automatically download and convert Spotify music tracks to the default folder on your computer. When the conversion process finishes, you can browse all the converted songs in the history list by clicking on the Converted button. And now you’re prepared to stream your Spotify songs through Naim.
2.2 Guide to Play Spotify via USB Connection
The Naim audio streamer can play and serve audio files from USB mass storage devices such as USB flash drives and USB hard discs. To play Spotify on Naim audio streamer, you could browse your Spotify music files on the USB drive via the Naim app.
1) Make sure that your Naim audio streamer is turned on or in standby mode.
2) Insert the USB drive into the USB port on either the front or rear panels of your device.
3) Touch the Naim app on your device and select Naim Uniti Atom Streamer.
4) Touch USB and go to browse your downloaded Spotify songs in the required folder.
5) Select a song you want to play and then touch the name of the song to begin playback.
With Spotify Connect, it’s pretty easy to play Spotify music on your Naim audio speaker. However, if you want that Naim is built to bring out the best in Spotify, you could consider using Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter to download Spotify music to the USB drive. Then take the listening experience to a whole new level. You don’t need to worry that Spotify Connect streams music poorly on your device.