Music streaming service started the online music craze, which’s changing the way you find and play the music you love. And Amazon offers you several services differing from other music streaming platforms, and you can listen with your Prime membership or get more with Amazon Music Unlimited. So, to make your Amazon songs available on any device, TunePat Amazon Music Converter plays an important part. In this guide, we’ll talk about the best alternatives to TunePat Amazon Music Converter, and let’s check it out now.
- Part 1. Why Need Alternatives to TunePat Amazon Music Converter
- Part 2. Recommended TunePat Alternative to Convert Amazon Music
- Part 3. Overview for 3 Alternatives to TunePat Amazon Music Converter
Part 1. Why Need Alternatives to TunePat Amazon Music Converter
The easiest way to download and convert Amazon Music to MP3 is to use an Amazon Music Converter. So, TunePat Amazon Music Converter could be one option for you. With it, you can download any track, album, or playlist from Amazon. Then you can transfer Amazon songs to any portable devices for offline listening. However, there are some important points to know:
1. Only converts tracks with the bit rate of up to 256kpbs
2. Stay on the conversion interface while downloading songs
3. Not support to custom the audio parameters
4. A little expensive for users to afford the purchase
Part 2. Best Alternative to TunePat for Downloading Amazon Music
If you’re looking for an alternative way to download music from Amazon to MP3, the best way is to use Tunelf Amatune Music Converter. As an alternative to TunePat Amazon Music Converter, Tunelf program could bring more unexcepted surprises to you. This is an excellent program supporting converting Amazon songs to several formats.
As an essential multitasking tool, it’s also perfect for downloading music from Amazon in the background while listening to your favorite songs. So, you can play your favorite songs on the program while downloading your preferred songs. Before conversion, you can also adjust the audio parameters like bit rate, channel, and sample rate according to your demand.
Key Features of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter
- Download songs from Amazon Music Prime, Music Unlimited, and HD Music
- Convert Amazon Music songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and MAB
- Handle the audio conversion of Amazon Music at a faster speed of 5×
- Ensure the output audio quality while retaining ID3 tags and metadata
Step 1 Custom to download and convert Amazon Music
To get started, launch Tunelf Amatune Music Converter on your computer then log in to your Amazon account by clicking the Sign In button. Then click the Menu button and select the Preferences option. In the Advanced window, you can set the output format and adjust other audio parameters like bit rate, sample rate, and channel for better audio quality.
Step 2 Find Amazon Music tracks you want to download
Once the setting for your Amazon songs is complete, close the Setting window and go to browse music in the library. When finding music, open an album or playlist. Then click the yellow Add button suspended on the right side, and the program will immediately list all songs in the Add window. Check the box next to the track you want to download.
Step 3 Start to download and convert Amazon Music tracks
After all is done, you can click the Convert button and your music will start to download. Just wait for a while and you can get all converted Amazon Music songs. All music can be found in the local folder on your personal computer by clicking the Converted icon on the top of the converter. Then you continue to click the Search icon to navigate to the folder.
Part 3. 3 Common Alternatives to TunePat Amazon Music Converter
There are other music converter programs available as well that works as an alternative to TunePat Amazon Music Converter. In this part, we have assembled the other three common alternatives for you. Let’s dig into the details to know more.
#1. Audfree Amazon Music Converter
Available for Windows and Mac, Audfree Amazon Music Converter enables you to download and convert songs from Amazon to your computer. With it, you can save Amazon music tracks to six audio formats such as MP3, AAC, and more.
1. Convert Amazon Music to MP3 quickly;
2. Preserve ID3 tags and metadata information;
3. Intuitive interface for new to use the program.
1. A little expensive for users to purchase;
2. No support to customize the audio parameters.
#2. TunesKit Audio Capture
For converting Amazon songs to MP3, AAC, and other popular audio formats, TunesKit Audio Capture could be an alternative to TunePat program. Except for recording audios from Amazon, it also supports converting audios from other music streaming platforms.
1. Support to record audios from the internet sources;
2. Save the recordings to six popular audio formats;
3. Built-in audio editing tool for cutting and merging audios.
1. Record Amazon Music songs with more time;
2. Preserve the output audio without 100% lossless.
It is a free alternative to TunePat program for recording songs from Amazon to several common audio formats. Audacity also can record audios from other music streaming services or the internet resources.
1. Convert Amazon songs to MP3 for free;
2. Provide additional editing function except for recording;
3. Ease for beginners to operate.
1. Preserve recordings with the loss quality;
2. Require plugin to export recordings to MP3.
So, when you are looking for an audio converting tool for Amazon songs, there are more options for you besides TunePat Amazon Music Converter. You can select an appropriate one according to your personal demand. For having a better conversion experience, Tunelf program could be a great option while you can listen to music in the process of converting Amazon songs.