If you already have a collection of MP3s or other audio files on your computer, moving them to your MP3 player is a snap. However, with the rise of music streaming services, you can access thousands of songs online with ease, but cannot download them to your portable devices like MP3 players for listening. Fortunately, for those who want to download Amazon Music to MP3 player, here’s how to download music from Amazon to MP3 player. Come with us to know how to get it done.
- Part 1. How to Sync Purchased Amazon Music to MP3 Player
- Part 2. How to Download Amazon Prime Music to MP3 Player
Part 1. How to Add Purchased Amazon Songs to MP3 Player
Serving as an online music store, Amazon Music allows you to purchase your favorite songs or albums and download purchased music files to store them locally. If you select songs from Amazon, they download as MP3 files. Then you can transfer them to your MP3 player using Windows Media Player.
1.1 Download Purchased Music Using a Web Browser
1) Go to the website of Amazon Music and log into your Amazon account.
2) Select the albums or songs you want to download, and then click Download.
3) Click No thanks, just download music files directly, if you are prompted to install the app.
4) Choose Save if your browser asks whether you want to open or save one or more files.
5) Move each of the music songs you’ve downloaded to Windows Media Player then start to add them to your MP3 player.
1.2 Sync Purchased Amazon MP3 Music to MP3 Player
1) Open Windows Media Player and click the File button.
2) Choose the Add to Library selection and select the Add button.
3) Find the folder where you store your Amazon MP3 files and then click OK to add Amazon MP3s to Windows Media Player.
4) Connect your MP3 player to the computer using the USB cord and press the Sync button in the bar.
5) Choose Songs under the Library category and drag Amazon MP3 files to the Sync List.
6) Click Start at the bottom of Sync List to move Amazon MP3 files to the MP3 player.
Part 2. How to Download Music from Amazon to MP3 Player
In addition to digital purchases, Amazon Music also services as streaming music. From Amazon, you can get two kinds of music streaming services, respectively Prime Music and Music Unlimited. With an Amazon Prime account or a subscription to Music Unlimited, you can access streaming service from Amazon.
However, in contrast to its digital music store, users cannot gain ownership of a license to uses files from the music streaming service. So, if you want to download music from Amazon Prime to MP3 player directly, you’re not able to pull it off. Thanks to Tunelf Amatune Music Converter, you can download and convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3.
With this converter, you can not only handle the conversion of songs from Prime Music or Music Unlimited but also preserve them with the lossless audio quality while retaining its ID3 tags. After the conversion, you can freely use the music files and move Amazon Music songs to any player or device for listening.
Key Features of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter
- Download songs from Amazon Music Prime, Music Unlimited, and HD Music
- Convert Amazon Music songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and MAB
- Handle the audio conversion of Amazon Music at a faster speed of 5×
- Ensure the output audio quality while retaining ID3 tags and metadata
Step 1 Configure the audio parameters for Amazon
Start by opening Tunelf Amatune Music Converter, and you’ll be asked to sign in to your Amazon account in the converter. Then you are prompted to configure all sorts of audio settings by clicking the menu bar > Preferences > Advanced. According to your personal demand, you can set the output audio format as MP3 or other formats. To get better audio quality, you can adjust the audio channel, bit rate, sample rate, and more in this option.
Step 2 Add Amazon Music songs to the conversion list
Then find the music you want to download from Amazon Music and close the settings window. Start to browse songs you want to download and open an album or playlist. Then click the yellow Add button suspended on the right side, and the program will immediately list all songs in the Add window. Check the box next to the track you want to download for playing on your MP3 player.
Step 3 Download and convert Amazon Music to MP3
After all is done, you can click the Convert button to convert and download songs from Amazon Music. Just wait for a while and you can get all converted Amazon Music songs. All music can be found in the local folder on your personal computer by clicking the Converted icon on the top of the converter. Then you continue to click the Search icon to navigate to the folder.
Step 4 Start to transfer Amazon MP3s to MP3 player
Now you need to connect your MP3 player to the computer by using a USB cable. When the computer detects your MP3 player, you can create a music folder in your MP3 player. Then you can move the converted Amazon Music files to the folder in your MP3 player. After transferring, plug your MP3 player out of the computer and go to play your Amazon Music song on the MP3 player.
If you find that you cannot download music from Amazon Prime to MP3 player, you can try to use Tunelf Amatune Music Converter. It enables you to download and convert Amazon Music songs to your MP3 player. When you’ve purchased songs from Amazon, you can sync them to your MP3 player directly.