Knowing where to get music during the age of streaming music is easy. There are lots of streaming music providers like Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, and so on. Among them, Amazon is a special one that offers two kinds of services – including streaming music and an online music store.
From Amazon, you can not only listen to millions of songs online but also purchase your favorite albums or songs. But today, CDs can be a good option to hold seemingly endless hours of music for listening anywhere. So, how do you fill it up? Read on for some suggestions on how to burn Amazon Music to CD for playing.
- Part 1. How to Burn Purchased Amazon Music to CD
- Part 2. Method to Convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3
- Part 3. How to Burn CD from Amazon Music in 3 Ways
Part 1. How to Burn Purchased Amazon Songs to CD
The online music store from Amazon offers millions of songs for you to purchase. Best of all, every song from Amazon MP3 is DRM-free and encoded in high-quality 256-kbps MP3 format. Since this music no longer comes with DRM protection, you can easily download your purchased songs and burn them to a music CD using the Windows Media Player. If you don’t know how to, just perform the below steps.
Step 1. Navigate to Amazon.com and log in to your Amazon account to download your purchased songs.
Step 2. Then insert a blank CD into your CD burner drive and your computer will detect your CD.
Step 3. Select Windows Media Player from the options for CD that pop up then click OK.
Step 4. Click the Burn tab then select Music CD in the drop-down menu under the tab.
Step 5. Drag your Amazon MP3 downloads from the folder to the Burn List box in Windows Media Player.
Step 6. Click Start Burn to burn Amazon MP3 songs to the disc.
Part 2. Method to Download Amazon Songs to MP3
It’s easy to burn your purchased songs from Amazon to CD, but not for Amazon Prime Music and Music Unlimited. Songs from Amazon streaming service are encoded with Digital Rights Management to prevent unauthorized copies. This can make it impossible to burn Amazon Prime Music to CD, as well as, Amazon Music Unlimited.
However, there is a third-party to help you to crack DRM protection from Amazon and convert Amazon Music to those audio formats compatible with CDs. This is Tunelf Amatune Music Converter – an easy-to-use yet professional music converter – that can enable you to download and convert songs from Amazon to several audio formats like MP3.
Key Features of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter
- Download songs from Amazon Music Prime, Music Unlimited, and HD Music
- Convert Amazon Music songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and MAB
- Handle the audio conversion of Amazon Music at a faster speed of 5×
- Ensure the output audio quality while retaining ID3 tags and metadata
Step 1 Set the output audio parameters
Start by launching Tunelf Amatune Music Converter on your computer then you need to sign in to your Amazon account. Click on the menu bar, and select the Preferences option to start to configure the output audio parameters. In the Advanced window, there are six audio formats, including MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B, for you to choose from. From there, you can change the bit rate, sample rate, and channel.
Step 2 Go to select Amazon Music songs
Close the settings window, and you’ll be presented with all the songs from Amazon Music in the converter. Head to the album or playlist you wish to download and click the album or playlist to open it. The program will list all songs immediately in the Add window. To add the desired songs to the conversion list, you can check the box next to the track and select songs you want to convert.
Step 3 Download songs from Amazon Music
Click the Convert button on the bottom right corner, and Tunelf Amatune Music Converter will automatically download and convert Amazon Music tracks to the default folder on your computer. When the conversion process finishes, you can browse all the converted songs in the history list by clicking on the Converted button. And now you’re prepared to burn your songs to a blank CD for playing.
Part 3. How to Burn a CD from Amazon Music in 3 Ways
After using Tunelf Amatune Music Converter to handle the conversion and download of Amazon songs, you don’t need to worry about file format compatibility or licenses that expire. Now it’s a piece of cake for you to burn the converted Amazon Music tracks to a music CD. Here are three options for you to burn a CD, and check out how to.
Method 1. Burn Songs from Amazon to CD via iTunes
1. In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Music from the pop-up menu at the top left.
2. Create a playlist and upload Amazon songs you want to burn to the disc into the playlist.
3. Choose View > View As > Songs and make sure that items you want to include have a checkmark beside them.
4. Insert a blank disc and select the playlist, then choose File > Burn Playlists to Discs.
5. Select a disc format then click Burn to start to burn a CD from Amazon Music tracks.
Tips: You can also create CDs and DVDs for Amazon Music in Music on Mac.
Method 2. Burn Songs from Amazon to CD via WMP
1. In the Windows Media Player on your PC, select the Burn tab then click the Burn options button.
2. Select Audio CD or Data CD or DVD then insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner.
3. Find Amazon Music files you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane to create a burn list.
4. When you’re finished with the list, select Start burn to begin the burning.
Method 3. Burn Songs from Amazon to CD via VLC
1. In the VLC player on your PC, click on Media then click Convert/Save.
2. Click on the Disc tab then insert a blank disc into your CD/DVD drive.
3. Click Audio CD and Browse, then select the CD/DVD drive and click Convert/Save.
4. Once appearing on the Convert screen, click Browse and choose the location where you save Amazon Music files you want to burn.
5. Now click Start to begin the conversion process and wait for a while, your audio CD has been burnt perfectly.
The Amazon MP3 allows you to purchase and download MP3 songs to your computer, then you can easily burn your purchased Amazon songs to the disc. However, if you want to burn Amazon Prime Music or Music Unlimited to CD, you use Tunelf Amatune Music Converter to handle the conversion of Amazon Music format first. Then you are able to burn them to a CD.