Enjoying music can be an important part of our daily life, especially for entertainment. Nowadays, Amazon Music is the popular music streaming platform we use. We can access millions of songs in its music library by subscribing to premium plans. However, is there a way to share Amazon Music with family members? Sure! In this post, I’ll tell you how to share Amazon Music Unlimited and playlist with family in different ways. Now you can read the post carefully.
Part 1. Can You Share Amazon Music?
Yes. Amazon Music has offered multiple subscription plans for us to choose from. If you want to share your Amazon Prime benefits with your family members, then Amazon Household is the best option. Later you can share the eligible content with with family members without any problem.
Note that Amazon Household doesn’t support sharing content from the Amazon Music catalog and Prime video. Hence, to share Amazon Music Prime and Unlimited subscriptions, you can consider the Amazon Music Unlimited Family Plan which allows you to add other 5 members.
If you just want to share Amazon Music playlist with your loved ones, Amazon Music enables premium users to share music catalogs with each other for listening. If the sharee doesn’t have an Amazon Music membership, then it will be hard for him or her to play what you shared. But don’t worry, the alternative way in Part 4 will remove this limit by downloading Amazon Music as the local files. If you are eager to know each method, check them below.
Part 2. How to Share Amazon Music Unlimited with Family
Although Amazon Household can share Amazon Prime benefits, Amazon Prime Music is excluded. The good thing is that Amazon Music brings you the convenience of sharing your Amazon Music account as long as you subscribe to the Amazon Music Unlimited Family Plan. With it, you can share Amazon Music Unlimited subscription with other 5 members who live in the same country. Now, let’s see how to share Amazon Music Unlimited/Prime via the Family plan.
- Make sure you have subscribed to the Amazon Music Unlimited Family plan. If not, please go to Your Amazon Music Settings from a browser to change your current plan to the family plan.
- After that, stay on this page and select Invite Members.
- Copy the invitation URL link to share it with your family members. You can also directly send it by email or text message.
- After the invitee receives the invitation, he or she is required to accept it with his or her Amazon Music account within 7 days. Otherwise, you have to resend the invitation link.
- Once you add your family members to this Amazon Music Unlimited Family Plan, they are able to access the benefits from Amazon Music Unlimited.
The invitee younger than 13 years old is not allowed to join the Amazon Music Unlimited Family Plan.
Part 3. How to Share Amazon Music Playlist with Family
It is easy to share Amazon Music playlist with others since Amazon Music has the built-in sharing feature. Here’s how to share Amazon Music playlist.
- Open the Amazon Music app or the Amazon Music web player.
- Locate the playlist you wish to share with your family.
- Hit the 3 dots next to the playlist and select Share. Or you can directly tap the share button on the Amazon Music mobile app.
- Then you can choose the destination where you’d like to share.
Part 4. Best Way to Share Amazon Music Playlist without Subscription
If the one you shared doesn’t have an Amazon Music subscription, then he or she cannot listen to this playlist. Even though all of you subscribe to Amazon Music, you can only stream Amazon Music within the app. Here we do recommend the best way to share Amazon Music files with your family members even though they haven’t Amazon Music subscriptions. You only need to download Amazon Music as local files, then you can share them with anyone at any time.
Tunelf Amatune Music Converter can help you remove DRM from Amazon Music and download Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B. As Tunelf applies advanced decryption technology, all songs from Amazon Music can be saved with lossless quality and original ID3 tags. After conversion, you can easily share Amazon Music with your family members.
Key Features of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter
- Download songs from Amazon Music Prime, Music Unlimited, and HD Music
- Convert Amazon Music songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B
- Handle the audio conversion of Amazon Music at a faster speed of 5×
- Ensure the output audio quality while retaining ID3 tags and metadata
Step 1 Import Amazon Music Playlist to Tunelf
Tunelf software will work with the Amazon Music app at the same time, so please download and install Amazon Music in advance. To add an Amazon Music playlist to Tunelf, you can copy the link of it, and paste it into the search bar on the top interface. Then click the Add + icon to import the music files. Once loaded, you can see the music files in the program.
Step 2 Customize the Output Format and Parameters
Open the menu icon located on the top right of the main screen and select Preferences > Convert. We’ve set MP3 as the default output format and we also suggest you convert Amazon Music to MP3. You can also change the sample rate, bit rate, and channel according to your needs. After that, click OK.
Step 3 Download Amazon Music Locally for Sharing
Just click the Convert button to start the conversion and Tunelf will convert your playlist at a 5x faster speed. Just wait a while till it is finished. After that, you can locate the converted files in your local storage folders by clicking the search icon on the Converted list.
Congrats! Now, you can directly send these converted Amazon Music tracks to your family and enjoy them for free right now! There will be no limitations on time, space, or device.
To share Amazon Music Unlimited with family, it is better to subscribe to the Amazon Music Unlimited Family Plan. If you just want to make Amazon Music share playlist available, utilize the built-in social feature with the Share button. But if the sharee hasn’t installed Amazon Music or hasn’t subscribed to Amazon Music, the sharing makes no sense. Therefore, whether you are going to share Amazon Music Unlimited benefits or share Amazon Music playlist, Tunelf Amatune Music Converter is the perfect option. Why not download Tunelf and have a try?
Get the product now:
Get the product now: