“I bought a Kindle Fire these days, but I found I can’t play my Apple Music on Kindle Fire. What should I do now? Can anyone give me some good ideas?“
Kindle Fire is a popular tablet launched by Amazon. As an affordable alternative to the iPad, Kindle Fire has a good performance in all fields and is a nice choice among similar products. Apple Music is a streaming service which you can find almost all the songs you like. Someone may like to play Apple Music on Kindle Fire. But playing Apple Music on the Kindle Fire is not a simple matter, so you need to do some work. Following this article, and we will show you how to add Apple Music to Kindle Fire quickly.
Part 1. Compatibility: Apple Music & Kindle Fire
Kindle Fire is one of the main trendy tablets. It features a powerful octa-core processor, 12 hours of battery, and 32 or 64G of internal storage (add up to 1 TB with microSD). Before you transfer Apple Music to Kindle Fire, you should know the supported audio format of Kindle Fire. Kindle Fire compatible audio formats are AAC, MP3, WAV, or FLAC. However, the music downloaded from Apple Music is in a protected format which you can’t play it on other apps or devices directly. So, you may need to convert Apple Music to MP3 at first. Then you can add Apple tracks to Kindle Fire successfully. Here you can try Tunelf Apple Music Converter.
Part 2. How to Convert Apple Music to MP3
Tunelf Audio Converter is a professional music converter fully designed to help Apple Music users download and convert Apple Music to MP3 and other popular audio formats. With the help of Tunelf, you can convert Apple Music to AAC, MP3, WAV or FLAC, and other formats. With Tunelf, you can convert Apple tracks from any Apple Music plan.
Tunelf uses advanced technology, so the conversion speed is increased to 30X faster. And the metadata of the song from Apple Music will be fully preserved, like title, year, genre, artists, etc. You can adjust some parameters of the audio to make your music more fun. The editing function allows you to change the information of the songs, therefore you can organize your library at ease. After converting Apple Music to MP3, you can add the converted Apple Music to any app and device you like.
Key Features of Tunelf Audio Converter
- Remove built-in DRM protection from Audible, Apple Music, and iTunes
- Convert Apple Music, iTunes audios, and Audible books to MP3 and more
- Cut large Audible or iTunes audiobooks into small segments by chapters
- Keep audios with ID3 tags and lossless audio quality at 30× faster speed
2.1 How to Convert and Download Apple Music to MP3
You may now easily convert Apple Music to MP3 using Tunelf Audio Converter. We’ll walk you through the process of converting Apple Music to MP3.
Step 1 Import Apple Music
Launch Tunelf, on the interface, you will see two + buttons. Tap the + buttons on the top center. Select the Load iTunes Library button on the top-left of the window to add Apple Music to Tunelf for conversion. Or you can simply drag and drop the target audios to the interface.
Step 2 Modify Output Format and Parameters
Next, click the Format panel. Here you can select the audio output format from MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4B. You can also change the bit rate, sample rate, channel, and codec of the audios to improve the quality of the songs. Click the OK option to confirm.
Tap the Effect icon on the right side of each audio to alter the volume, pitch, and speed of the particular item. Next, there is also an Edit icon that you can use to rewrite the ID3 Tag and metadata of the audios.
Step 3 Download and Convert Apple Music
After all the settings are finished. Next, click the Convert button to start the download and conversion process. Once the conversion is complete, tap the History icon at the top-right of the window to get all the converted Apple Music tracks.
Part 3. How to Stream Apple Music to Kindle Fire
Once you have the converted Apple tracks to MP3, you can play them on Kindle Fire easily. We will show you how to stream Apple Music to Kindle Fire in two ways.
Option 1: Stream Apple Music to Kindle Fire by USB
1) Use a USB cord to connect your Fire tablet to your computer.
2) The Kindle Fire will now appear as a media device on your PC. Windows users can look in the This PC/Computer folder. Mac users can seek the words Fire or KINDLE on their desktop.
3) Navigate to the Kindle Fire disk and choose the Music folder. Drag your audio files into the Music folder.
4) Unplug your Kindle Fire.
5) Launch the Media Player. At the top of the screen, select Device.
Option 2: Stream Apple Music to Kindle Fire by Amazon Cloud
1) Open the Amazon Music app on your computer.
2) Go to the top of the screen and select Your library. In the upper-left corner, click the View music on your computer icon.
3) Right-click the converted Apple Music album or song and choose Upload.
4) The music files will subsequently be transferred to the cloud and accessible via the Music app on your Kindle Fire.
Now you may know how to transfer Apple Music to Kindle Fire. If you can convert Apple tracks to MP3, you can add them to Kindle Fire successfully. Tunelf Audio Converter will be your best choice. It can help Apple Music users to download and convert Apple Music quickly. Give it a shot right now.