Sharing is a good way to close you and others. When you find an interesting audiobook, you may want to share it with your friends at once. Audible is one of the largest platforms with millions of popular audiobooks. If you listen to audiobooks, you should know Audible.
Thankfully, it has supported users to send audiobooks to others. After you have purchased the audiobooks on Audible, you can share them with your family and friends. Then your friends can listen to the audiobooks on Audible. However, if your friend doesn’t use Audible, he may not receive the audiobooks. So, in this article, we will show you how to share Audible audiobooks with your family and friends without limits.
Part 1. Share Audible Audiobooks in Official Ways
Can you share audiobooks on Audible when you have purchased audiobooks? In this part, we will show you two ways to share audiobooks on Audible officially. On Audible, you can use the “Send this Book” feature to share the audiobooks with others via emails, text, or messages. If you want to share audiobooks with your family, you can use “Amazon Household Sharing”. It can help you share the audiobooks you like with family in simple steps. Before we start, make sure your friends and family are premium users of Audible.
How to Use the “Send this Book” Feature on App
1. Open the Audible app and log into your account.
2. Go to the Library to view the audiobooks you have downloaded or purchased.
3. Tap the three-dot icon on the right side of each book.
4. Select Send this Book option, then choose the way to share the book.
5. Click Send button to share Audible audiobooks with your friend.
How to Use “Send this Book” Feature on Web
1. Visit Audible.com and log into your account.
2. Go to the menu bar, select Library > My Book.
3. Choose the book you want to share and click the Send this Book button.
4. If you want to send to multiple email addresses, you can separate multiple email addresses with commas. Finally, click the Send button.
How to Use “Amazon Household Sharing” to Share Audible Audiobooks
Step 1. Set Up Amazon Household Sharing Account
1. Visit https://www.amazon.com/myh/households and log in to your Amazon account.
5. Enter the email address and password of the second owner, then click Verify Account.
6. Select to agree on the requirements, then Create Household.
Step 2. Share Audible Audiobooks with Your Family
Users with the same Household account may now view all shared content from the family library.
Tip: Amazon Household Sharing only allows you to add up to two adults and four children.
Part 2. Share Unlimited Audible Audiobooks with Others
If your friend or family isn’t a user of Audible, they can’t receive the audiobook you sent. And we all know that Audible audiobooks are encrypted files that can’t be played on other apps or devices. Luckily, there’s a way to remove the limit of Audible. You can use an Audible converter to download Audible audiobooks in MP3 or other open formats for playing on other devices.
Tunelf Audio Converter is a safe and professional program for converting and downloading Audible audiobooks. Tunelf uses leading-edge technology to increase conversion speeds up to 30 times faster with lossless quality. You can select up to six output formats, including MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, M4A, and M4B. You can also use Tunelf to download iTunes music and audiobooks.
Key Features of Tunelf Audio Converter
- Remove built-in DRM protection from Audible, Apple Music, and iTunes
- Convert Apple Music for playing on other apps and devices without limit
- Customize the parameters of Apple Music like the output audio format
- Keep audios with ID3 tags and lossless audio quality at a 30× faster speed
Tutorial of How to Use Tunelf to Download Audible Audiobooks in MP3
Follow the tutorial below to see how to use Tunelf Audio Converter to download Audible audiobooks to MP3.
Step 1 Add Audiobooks Files from Audible
After you’ve registered, go to the top-center and hit the Add Files button to load your Audible files into Tunelf Audio Converter. You may also just drag and drop the local Audible files into Tunelf directly.
Step 2 Select Output Format and Parameters of Audible Books
When all the Audible audiobooks have loaded to Tunelf, you can start to set the output format and parameters of Audible Books. By pressing the Edit icon on the right side of the track, you may separate the audiobooks into time lengths or chunks. Then, under the Format tab, select the output format you require. You may change the sound characteristics such as codec, channel, and bit rate. Then, press the OK button.
Step 3 Remove the Limit of Audible Books
Make sure all the settings are saved and click the Convert button to start to convert Audible Books into MP3 files. Wait for the conversion to finish, you can tap the Converted icon to view the converted Audible audios. Now the Audible audiobooks files are in MP3 format, you can send these MP3 files to your friends and family without limit.
To share Audible audiobooks with your friends and family is not so hard. When your friend and family are regular users of Amazon, you can use the “Send this Book” feature or “Amazon Household Sharing” to share Audible books you like. If they don’t use Audible, you can use Tunelf Audio Converter to send Audible audiobooks in MP3 to your friend. Go and start to free your Audible audiobooks now.
Get the product now:
Get the product now: