There is no doubt that indeed Hisense smart TVs are one of the most popular gadgets currently. This is due to the variety of entertainment options offered by television sets. Many users enjoy the experience brought about by the superb technology employed in making smart TV while watching videos, movies, or even listening to music audios. To play Spotify on Hisense Smart TV would be any music lover’s wish. There are various sources of online music and Spotify stands out as one of the best.
Spotify offers millions of music tracks both for premium and free users across various genres. With this exemplary audiovisual experience that this HD Ready to UltraHD smart TVs offer, one may ponder whether it’s possible to get Spotify on Hisense TV. The good news for the lovers of Spotify music is that they can listen to favorite tracks from Spotify in just a few steps. Let’s check out how to stream Spotify music to Hisense Smart TV.
- Part 1. How to Install Spotify on Hisense Smart TV
- Part 2. Official Ways to Play Spotify on Hisense Smart TV
- Part 3. Alternative Way to Stream Spotify to Hisense Smart TV
Part 1. How to Install Spotify on Hisense Smart TV
Note that Spotify works with Android TVs and Roku TVs. All smart TVs from Hisense have been divided into two types such as Hisense Android TVs and Hisense Roku TVs. If you want to directly play Spotify music on Hisense Smart TVs, you need to download and install Spotify to your TV first. Here are step-by-step instructions for that.
Download & Install Spotify on Hisense Roku TV
1) Power on your Hisense Roku TV and connect it to the internet.
2) Choose the Streaming Channels option from the home screen.
3) Launch Search and type in Spotify to search for the Spotify app.
4) Press on Add Channel from the installation page and start installing Spotify.
5) After the installation, open the Spotify app and go to log in to your Spotify account.
Download & Install Spotify on Hisense Android TV
1) Turn on your Hisense Android TV and connect it to the internet.
2) Navigate to the Play Store tab from the home screen.
3) Search for the Spotify app then launch the app information page of Spotify.
4) Choose the Install option on the app installation page.
5) Once installed, launch the Spotify app and log in to your Spotify account.
Now you are able to flick through streaming content from Spotify on your TV. No matter you’re a free or Premium user, you can browse all songs, albums, playlists, and podcasts on Spotify and play them through your TV.
Part 2. Official Ways to Play Spotify on Hisense Smart TV
You can now use the Spotify TV app to play your favorite songs on your TV. Except for using your remote control, you could also control the playback of Spotify on Hisense Smart TV via Spotify Connect or AirPlay.
Airplay Spotify to Hisense Roku TV via AirPlay
Step 1. Connect your iPhone and your Hisense TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
Step 2. Go to Roku home menu > Settings > Apple AirPlay and Homekit.
Step 3. Switch on the AirPlay to turn on AirPlay on your Hisense Roku TV.
Step 4. Launch the Spotify app and go to play any track you want to listen to.
Step 5. Tap on Devices from the bottom-left corner and choose AirPlay or Bluetooth.
Step 6. Select your Hisense Roku TV from the list of available devices and start streaming.
Cast Spotify to Hisense Smart TV via Chromecast
Step 1. Plug the Chromecast into the HDMI port of your Hisense Smart TV.
Step 2. Open the Spotify app on your device and then play your liked songs.
Step 3. Go back to the Now Playing page and then click the Devices tab.
Step 4. Under Connect to a device, choose Chromecast and start casting.
Stream Spotify to Hisense Smart TV via Spotify Connect
Step 1. Fire up the Spotify app on your phone, laptop or tablet.
Step 2. Play a song, album, or playlist and select Devices Available.
Step 3. Select your Hisense TV and start listening to Spotify music.
Part 3. Alternative Way to Enjoy Spotify on All Hisense Smart TVs
Spotify music is protected by digital rights management and must undergo a conversion process to remove the OGG Vorbis codec that protects its music tracks. Because there are still some Hisense Smart TVs not compatible with Spotify. So, if you want to listen to Spotify music on your TV, you need to convert Spotify music to a playable format like MP3.
Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter enables Spotify users to download and convert Spotify music to various playable audio formats such as MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B for listening on multi-devices without limits. With its help, then, you can transfer Spotify music to USB and play them on your TV through USB.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, albums with free accounts easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats
- Keep Spotify music tracks with the lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Remove ads and DRM protection from Spotify music at 5× faster speed
3.1 Download Spotify Music via Tunelf software
Step 1 Add Spotify playlist to Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
Launch the app on your computer and wait for the Spotify app to open. Browse Spotify and find the songs, playlists, or albums you want to convert, whether you’re a free or paid subscriber. Right-click the Spotify item and copy the URL of Spotify tracks. Then paste the link to the search bar of Tunelf interface and click the + button to load all of them. Another simple way is to directly drag and drop Spotify music to the Tunelf interface.
Step 2 Choose the preferred output format for Spotify music
Once all the songs are added to the interface, you can start customizing the parameters by clicking on the menu bar > Preferences > Convert. Among the preferences, you can choose are the output format, sample rate, bit rate, channel, and others. Tunelf Spotify Music Converter can move at a speed of 5×. However, for stability, the conversion mode of 1× is recommended. Additionally one can check the Conversion speed box in case of unexpected errors during conversion.
Step 3 Start to convert Spotify music tracks to MP3
Once the output parameters have been confirmed to be good enough, press the Convert button then Tunelf app will start the download and conversion of your Spotify songs. Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter will then be able to save Spotify music on your computer. After the conversion, you can locate the folder where you specify to save the converted Spotify music files by clicking on the Converted > Search.
3.2 Play Spotify on Hisense Smart TV from USB drive
After you use Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter to convert Spotify music to DRM-free audio files, you’re prepared to listen to Spotify music from Hisense TV. Just transfer Spotify music to your USB and start playing through it.
1) First, insert your USB device into your computer and create a folder for saving converted Spotify music files in the USB device.
2) Then, browse preferred Spotify music in the converted folder saved on your computer and drag your preferred Spotify music files from the computer to the music folder in the USB.
3) Next, safely unplug the USB drive and insert it into the USB port at the back of your Hisense smart TV.
4) Lastly, choose the media player to listen to Spotify on Hisense TV from the USB drive.
The above methods explained above attest to the fact that to play Spotify on Hisense TV, your TV must be compatible with Spotify. If your Hisense TV doesn’t support the Spotify app, you need to obtain converting software to enable the conversion of DRM-protected Spotify music to a playable format. You can listen to thousands of songs from Spotify on Hisense TV with Tunelf software. This combined with the unique audiovisual experience that Hisense Smart TV provides, will give you an impeccable sound quality.