The availability of external devices like USB, SD cards, CDs, and the like makes it easy to transfer music to other devices like computers, cars, and even laptops. Many users opt for a USB flash drive because of its tiny nature. And today, people choose to listen to songs from various music streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon Music. So, is it possible to download Spotify to USB for offline listening on other devices or at other places?
In fact, it isn’t easy as it sounds and especially with Spotify. As Spotify knows how to lock its users, all Spotify users cannot resist the over 60 million songs that it offers. And that is why many users are looking for ways how to save Spotify songs to USB for sharing and using them at other places like in the car. Here this post uncovers how to download Spotify music to USB for playing anywhere.
Part 1. Can You Download Spotify Songs to USB?
We earlier mentioned that it is a tug of war to copy Spotify songs to USB directly. Spotify has put measures to protect its music from unauthorized access and playback. There is a DRM-protection technology that ensures the right protocol is followed if you want to sync Spotify music to any device. This works by encrypting their music and denying access.
Therefore, not even paid users can transfer songs unless the protection is removed. Nonetheless, users can only play Spotify songs through Spotify web player or applications. But that’s not enough for music lovers. Most users enjoy music when they download and transfer their music to other devices like USB, CD, SD card, and so on
Part 2. Ultimate Method to Download Spotify Songs to USB
This is a question that we encounter most of the time. Since Spotify offers quality music, many users want to know how to get Spotify music for offline playback other than from using the Spotify app. Likely, you can use a third-party tool to remove DRM protection and go ahead to enjoy your music offline from other devices. You do need the help of a Spotify music converter like Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter.
Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter is reliable when it comes to downloading and converting Spotify songs to offline playable formats. To convert Spotify songs from OGG Vorbis format to MP3 and other formats directly opens the door for you to copy Spotify music to USB. Let’s check out the features of the tool, and know more about this tool for downloading Spotify music.
1. Retain ID3 tags: this tool will keep 100% lossless audio quality and retain all the metadata info like the title, album, artist, and other information from your original songs.
2. Fast conversion speed: it can get your conversion done faster at speed of 5×. With this, a 5-minute Spotify song can quickly be converted in a minute.
3. Free tech support: no more worries with upgraded devices as this app offers you free updates for life.
4. Highly compatible: it works well on the computer running Windows and macOS operating systems.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, and albums with free accounts easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats
- Keep Spotify music tracks with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Remove ads and DRM protection from Spotify music at a 5× faster speed
Part 3. How to Download Music from Spotify to USB
Let’s uncover how to download Spotify songs to MP3 and transfer them to the USB drive for offline listening using Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter. Here is the tutorial on how to download Spotify music to a USB stick for keeping forever with the help of Tunelf software.
Step 1 Add Spotify music to the converter
First, launch Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter on your computer and it will load the Spotify app immediately. Then log in to your Spotify account and open the Library section to select the music you need to copy to your USB stick. You can do this by dragging and dropping music to the interface of the converter. Alternatively, you can copy the links to the songs and paste them into the search box on the converter.
Step 2 Set the output audio parameters
This step lets you set the output audio parameters once you’ve successfully added Spotify songs to the converter. To do this, go to menu > Preferences and switch to the Convert tab. In the pop-up window, you can set the preferences such as the output audio format, sample rate, and channel.
Step 3 Convert Spotify music to MP3
Confirm whether your preferences are alright and then click the Convert button. Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter will download and convert your music to MP3 and save them to the computer. You can then transfer them to the USB or other device for offline listening.
Step 4 Copy Spotify music to USB
When the conversion process is finished, you can now copy Spotify songs to the USB stick. Since the converted music is already saved into your computer, follow these steps to move Spotify music to USB.
1) Connect USB to the PC: Plug your USB stick drive into your computer via the USB port. Then you can choose to transfer a single song or the entire music folder to your USB.
2) Copy and paste music to USB: Copy the converted Spotify music files that you wish to transfer and paste them into the folder in the USB flash drive.
3) Listen to offline Spotify music: You can now use your USB drive to listen to offline Spotify songs. Furthermore, you are able to use it in your car or other devices with a USB port.
Part 4. How to Play Spotify in Car USB
If you have a car with a USB port, you can play music from Spotify in the car through a USB flash drive. This part explains how to play Spotify music from a USB stick in your car.
Step 1. Make sure that your head unit in the car has a USB port.
Step 2. Plug your USB flash drive into the USB port and connect it to the car.
Step 3. Start browsing Spotify music files on the screen of the car.
Step 4. Select a music folder and play Spotify songs through the media player.
It would be a wish for everyone to carry along with Spotify music whenever they go. However, it may not be easy especially because of DRM protection from Spotify. Using portable devices like USB, SD cards, and others is the best option but may prove futile with the enforced DRM protection. This post has tackled the best option to help you quickly copy Spotify songs to USB in a few steps with Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter.
Get the product now:
Get the product now: