How to listen to your favorite music on an Apple Watch depends on which streaming music service you subscribe to. There is an incredible variety of music streaming platforms for all people to access, but Apple Watch only lets you listen to music from apps like Spotify, Pandora, and iHeartRadio, as well as Apple Music. How about listening to music from Amazon Music on Apple Watch if you’re a subscriber to Amazon Music? Here we’d talk about the feasible method to help you play Amazon Music on Apple Watch.
Part 1. What You Need for Amazon Music on Apple Watch
One of the great features of the Apple Watch is the ability to enable all users to listen to their favorite music from several apps like Spotify. However, Amazon Music is now available on a wide variety of wearable devices but Apple Watch is excluded. So, you’re not able to play your favorite songs or playlists from Amazon Music if you’re an active subscriber to Amazon Music.
But be known that Apple Watch offers 2 GB of storage space for music, so you can tune in to your favorite songs by syncing them with your watch. In other words, you just need to download music from Amazon Music to Apple Watch compatible formats, then you can transfer Amazon Music to Apple Watch for playing.
According to Apple’s official website, Apple Watch-supported audio formats are AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV. But Amazon Music tracks are encoded in DRM-ed audio format incompatible with watchOS. To solve this problem, you need to convert Amazon Music to MP3 or other Apple Watch-supported audio formats by virtue of a third-party tool.
Therefore, you’ll need the help of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter, an excellent Amazon Music extractor. It can not only download songs from Amazon Music but also convert Amazon Music tracks to MP3 or other widely-supported formats. With this solution, you can easily download Amazon music songs to Apple Watch for listening, even without having to carry your iPhone.
Key Features of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter
- Download songs from Amazon Music Prime, Music Unlimited, and HD Music
- Convert Amazon Music songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and MAB
- Handle the audio conversion of Amazon Music at a faster speed of 5×
- Ensure the output audio quality while retaining ID3 tags and metadata
Part 2. How to Download Songs from Amazon Music to Apple Watch
Ready to download and convert music from Amazon Music to MP3? But before that, you need to install Tunelf Amatune Music Converter on your computer first. There are two versions of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter, respectively for those Windows and Mac users. You can choose one depending on your operating system. Then follow the simple steps below.
Step 1 Choose Audio Quality
First things first, launch Tunelf Amatune Music Converter on your computer and you need to click Sign In to log in to your Amazon account. Tunelf offers several audio parameters for setting: format, bit rate, sample rate, and channel. Click the Menu bar and select the Preferences option to set the output parameters. In this window, select the MP3 option from the list of audio formats. For better download audio quality, set other parameters.
Step 2 Add Amazon Music
Then navigate to your library in Amazon Music and browse which songs you want to download. If you’ve selected your favorite songs, just open an album or playlist on the converter. Click the yellow Add button suspended on the right side, and the program will list all songs immediately in the Add window. Now all you need is to check the box next to the track and select songs you want to convert.
Step 3 Download Amazon Music
To begin downloading playlists from Amazon music, select the Convert button on the bottom right corner. Tunelf lets you specify which storage location you want for downloads. But Tunelf would default to the storage folder on your computer if you don’t specify in advance. Once downloaded, all Amazon music content will appear in the Converted section. Click the Converted icon on the top of the interface to browse your converted songs.
Part 3. How to Add Amazon Music to Apple Watch for Playing
Now all Amazon Music songs are converted to unprotected audio files. You can transfer the converted Amazon Music files to your iPhone first, then sync them to your Apple Watch. Later you can start the offline playback of Amazon Music on Apple Music without having to carry your iPhone together. Now let’s get started.
3.1 Transfer Amazon Music files to Apple Watch
1) Set your Apple Watch on its charger and make sure that it is charging.
2) Turn on your iPhone and go to Settings > Bluetooth to ensure that Bluetooth is turned on.
3) On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab.
4) Scroll to Music under My Watch and tap it, then tap Add Music.
5) Find Amazon Music files you’ve transferred to your iPhone. Tap the + button next to the music that you want to sync, then your songs will be synced with your watch.
3.2 Listen to Amazon Music from Apple Watch
1) Turn on your Apple Watch and then touch the Music app to launch it.
2) Scroll through Amazon Music stored on your watch and choose a song or playlist.
3) Once you’ve selected your music, your watch will ask you to connect a pair of Bluetooth headphones for listening. Just press Connect a Device then select your headphones.
4) Now you will be able to listen to your favorite songs from Amazon Music and control your playback with your finger on your watch.
3.3 Video Demo: Put Amazon Music on Apple Watch
With the above solution, it is possible for you to play Amazon Music on Apple Watch even without the Amazon Music app for Apple Watch. You can easily download your favorite songs from Amazon Music using Tunelf Amatune Music Converter then tune them into your watch whenever you want. Moreover, you can keep those converted Amazon Music files for listening without limits.