If you would like to choose a music streaming service, Apple Music is a good choice. Many people still like playing music on the computer while they’re studying or working. Do you know how to play Apple Music on Windows PC? Though the Apple Music app can’t land on PC now, you can use Apple Music services with iTunes.
iTunes has supported Windows PC for a long time so you can enjoy Apple Music from iTunes. And you can also use a web player to stream Apple Music. Moreover, we’ll tell you the best way to play Apple Music offline on PC without limit. If you want to know how to do it, just keep following this post.
- Part 1. Play Apple Music on PC with the iTunes App
- Part 2. Use Web Player to Stream Apple Music on PC
- Part 3. How to Play Apple Music on PC Offline without Limit
Part 1. Play Apple Music on PC with the iTunes App
iTunes is a multi-functional media player. It offers streaming services of music, video, audiobooks podcasts, and others. Apple Music premium users can download Apple Music songs for offline playing. To access full Apple Music services, you had better install the latest iTunes on your PC from iTunes official website or Microsoft Store.
How to Use iTunes to Stream Apple Music
1) Get iTunes for your PC from the Microsoft Store or iTunes official website.
2) Launch iTunes and go to Account > Sign In to log in with your Apple ID.
3) Your playlists and bought songs may be found in the Library.
4) Select Music on the sidebar.
5) For You is a part that you may go to when you don’t know what to listen to, and Apple Music will randomly select music for you based on your previous listening history.
6) In Browse, you may locate the most popular music and hot songs recently.
7) You can also search for music on the search box.
Part 2. Use Web Player to Stream Apple Music on PC
If you just want to stream Apple Music sometimes and don’t need to download songs, you can use the Apple Music web player to play music. Apple Music web player is an easy way for premium users to stream Apple Music on any device. With the web player, you can easily enjoy your playlists or get new music.
1) Navigate to beta.music.apple.com.
2) Hit the Sign In button in the right corner.
3) Log in with your Apple ID with an active Apple Music subscription.
4) Click the Library option in the sidebar to access your library or choose a playlist you like to start to enjoy Apple Music.
Note: Ensure you are in a stable network while using the web player, or you might get a worse experience.
Part 3. How to Play Apple Music on PC Offline without Limit
Though the two ways above are convenient they both have some drawbacks. Using iTunes to listen to Apple Music on PC is convenient and the premium users can download Apple Music for offline playing directly. But the downloaded music files can’t be played without its app. Because of the encrypted format of Apple Music, you can’t play the Apple Music files on other media players, such as JetAudio Player. If you use the web player to play Apple Music, you must be in a stable and active network. Is there a way to play Apple Music on Windows PC offline without restriction? The answer is yes, you just need an Apple Music converter.
The powerful tool – Tunelf Audio Converter is your best choice to convert Apple Music into an open format. Tunelf offers six output formats, such as MP3, AAC, WAV, and FLAC. Just choose the one your need for correct playing. To tune your Apple Music audio, you can change some parameters of the output audio, like sample rate, bit rate, channel, and others.
Key Features of Tunelf Audio Converter
- Remove built-in DRM protection from Audible, Apple Music, and iTunes
- Convert Apple Music for playing on other apps and devices without limit
- Customize the parameters of Apple Music like the output audio format
- Keep audios with ID3 tags and lossless audio quality at a 30× faster speed
Step 1 Select Apple Music You Need to Convert
Go to Tunelf’s official website and select the free download for Windows or Mac. Launching Tunelf Audio Converter, then the iTunes app will be opened. Use the Load in Library option to select the Apple Music tracks from the Apple Music library. You may drag and drop your favorite music from the local folder to the Tunelf interface too. The software makes use of an algorithm that enables batch conversion. As a result, you may convert numerous files at once without sacrificing performance.
Step 2 Choose Format and Parameters for Apple Music Tracks
After you’ve chosen the music to convert, click the Format button at the bottom left of the Tunelf interface to enter a new window where you may choose the output format for audio. You may choose the MP3 format that works with Windows PC. Finally, click the OK option to confirm all the settings.
Step 3 Click to Free Apple Music for Offline Playing
When you’re certain that your settings are correct, click the Convert button to begin the conversion. After conversion, in Tunelf, click the Converted button to view the songs you’ve converted.
Now you have known how to listen to Apple Music on PC. When the conversion is over, you can play Apple Music on PC offline without limit. Moreover, the converted Apple Music can be played on other media players with Tunelf Audio Converter. You can also use iTunes or a web player to stream Apple Music on PC. Of course, the best way is to free Apple Music with Tunelf. If you want to know more about Tunelf Audio Converter, just click the link below.
Get the product now:
Get the product now: