iTunes used to be a good place for people to purchase music, TV shows, movies, and audiobooks. But a boom in the music streaming industry makes more and more people tend to online streaming. Since you’ve purchased lots of audios from iTunes, is it possible to migrate them from iTunes to other streaming music platforms like Amazon Music and Spotify? The answer is sure, and here we’re going to introduce how to import iTunes playlist to Amazon Music for playing and managing.
- Part 1. How to Transfer Music from iTunes to Amazon Music
- Part 2. Best Method to Add iTunes Music to Amazon Music
Part 1. 2 Common Ways to Transfer iTunes to Amazon Music
iTunes Store is a software-based online digital media store operated by Apple Inc. It was the only legal digital catalog of music to offer songs from all five major, but all songs from iTunes are encrypted in the format of M4P with DRM technology. So, if you want to export music from iTunes to Amazon Music, you’d seek help from a third-party platform such MusConv and FreeYourMusic. Here’s how to move your existing playlists from iTunes to Amazon Music in a few quick steps.
Transfer iTunes to Amazon Music via MusConv
MusConv is a platform that aims to create a connection between streaming services. It can move playlists, albums, following artists, and liked songs across various services – iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, and others. Thus, by using this platform, you can quickly transfer music from iTunes to Amazon Music.
1) Download MusConv software at first and then select iTunes from the top left of user interface.
2) Then log in to your iTunes account and choose the songs and playlists you would like to move.
3) Choose Amazon Music as the destination and log in to Amazon Music using your login credentials.
4) After that, hit the Transfer button and start to import iTunes to Amazon Music.
Transfer iTunes to Amazon Music via FreeYourMusic
FreeYourMusic is a tool that is designed to help users transfer music from one music streaming service to another music streaming service. With FreeYourMusic, you can migrate your playlists, albums, and favorite songs from iTunes to Amazon Music with a few easy steps. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS devices.
1) Set your current iTunes platform as a source and start to transfer playlists with FreeYourMusic.
2) Choose Amazon Music as a platform where you want to create a new playlist for saving iTunes music.
3) Find playlists, albums, or tracks you want to sync from iTunes to Amazon Music and select all the music you want to move.
4) Start enjoying iTunes songs on Amazon Music after your iTunes playlists and songs are moved to Amazon Music.
Part 2. How to Import iTunes to Amazon Music after Conversion
With the help of MusConv and FreeYourMusic, you can import iTunes playlist to Amazon Music, but you can only sync them to Amazon Music instead of truly owning these iTunes songs. As mentioned above, iTunes songs are protected-M4P files with DRM technology. However, Amazon Music only supports DRM-free files in the format of MP3 and M4A.
MusConv and FreeYourMusic only enable you to sync music from iTunes to Amazon Music. In order to upload iTunes audios to Amazon Music, we do recommend another tool – Tunelf Audio Converter – to you. It is a professional audio converting tool not only for iTunes audios but also for Apple Music, Audible books, and other common audios.
Key Features of Tunelf Audio Converter
- Remove built-in DRM protection from Audible, Apple Music, and iTunes
- Convert Apple Music, iTunes audios, and Audible books to MP3 and more
- Cut large Audible or iTunes audiobooks into small segments by chapters
- Keep audios with ID3 tags and lossless audio quality at 30× faster speed
2.1 How to Convert iTunes M4P Music to MP3
With Tunelf Audio Converter, you can unlock the DRM limit from iTunes and convert iTunes audios to several universal formats. Now start your conversion of iTunes audios with Tunelf Audio Converter by performing the below steps.
Step 1 Add iTunes tracks to the converter
Launch Tunelf Audio Converter on your computer, and meantime, iTunes will automatically load. Then you can click the Add icon to import iTunes M4P files you want to transfer to your Android device. Or you can simply drag and drop your target audio files from iTunes or the folder to the Tunelf interface.
Step 2 Adjust the output audio parameter
Once your iTunes M4P files are loaded into Tunelf app, click the Format panel at the bottom left-hand corner. A window of format setting will appear where you can set the output audio parameter per your need. You can set the output format as MP3. For retaining the original audio quality, you need to set the bitrate, sample rate, and channel.
Step 3 Start to remove DRM from iTunes
After all your settings are done, you can now click the Convert button and Tunelf Audio Converter will automatically convert iTunes M4P to MP3 or other audio formats you set. You can then locate all your converted iTunes M4P files by clicking the Converted button and begin to upload iTunes to Amazon Music after conversion.
2.2 How to Upload Converted iTunes Songs to Amazon Music
Once the conversion is complete, you can prepare to add iTunes music to Amazon Music. If you don’t know how to, keep on reading the following part and do with the below steps to upload music files to Amazon Music.
1) Open Amazon Music on your computer and then drag and drop the converted iTunes songs into the Upload section in the right siders under Actions.
2) Or go to My Music on the top of the screen and select Songs. Then choose the Offline filter and click the Upload button to add iTunes music files to Amazon Music.
Now start your journey of listening to iTunes songs on Amazon Music. With the above methods, you’d figure out how to import iTunes playlist to Amazon Music. What’s more, by using Tunelf Audio Converter, you’d constantly use iTunes music and also play your iTunes music anywhere and anytime.