iTunes used to be a good place for people to purchase music, TV shows, movies, and audiobooks. But a boom in the music streaming industry makes more and more people tend to online streaming. Since you’ve purchased lots of audio from iTunes, is it possible to migrate them from iTunes to other streaming music platforms like Amazon Music and Spotify? The answer is sure, and here we’re going to introduce how to transfer iTunes music to Amazon Music for playing and managing.
Part 1. Best Way to Transfer iTunes to Amazon Music on PC & Mac
iTunes Store is a software-based online digital media store operated by Apple Inc. It was the only legal digital catalog of music to offer songs from all five major, but all songs from iTunes are encrypted in the format of M4P with DRM technology. So, if you want to import music from iTunes to Amazon Music, you need to remove DRM from iTunes first.
Otherwise, Amazon Music only supports DRM-free files in the format of MP3 and M4A. So, in order to upload iTunes music to Amazon Music, we do recommend another tool – Tunelf Audio Converter – to you. It is a professional audio converting tool not only for iTunes audios but also for Apple Music, Audible books, and other common audios.
Key Features of Tunelf Audio Converter
- Remove built-in DRM protection from Audible, Apple Music, and iTunes
- Convert Apple Music, iTunes audios, and Audible books to MP3 and more
- Cut large Audible or iTunes audiobooks into small segments by chapters
- Keep audios with ID3 tags and lossless audio quality at 30× faster speed
1.1 How to Convert iTunes to Amazon Music Supported Format
With Tunelf Audio Converter, you can unlock the DRM limit from iTunes and convert iTunes audios to several universal formats. Now start your conversion of iTunes audios with Tunelf Audio Converter by performing the below steps.
Step 1 Add iTunes tracks to the converter
Launch Tunelf Audio Converter on your computer, and meantime, iTunes will automatically load. Then you can click the Add icon to import iTunes M4P files you want to transfer to your Android device. Or you can simply drag and drop your target audio files from iTunes or the folder to the Tunelf interface.
Step 2 Adjust the output audio parameter
Once your iTunes M4P files are loaded into Tunelf app, click the Format panel at the bottom left-hand corner. A window of format setting will appear where you can set the output audio parameter per your need. You can set the output format as MP3. For retaining the original audio quality, you need to set the bitrate, sample rate, and channel.
Step 3 Start to remove DRM from iTunes
After all your settings are done, you can now click the Convert button and Tunelf Audio Converter will automatically convert iTunes M4P to MP3 or other audio formats you set. You can then locate all your converted iTunes M4P files by clicking the Converted button and begin to upload iTunes to Amazon Music after conversion.
1.2 How to Upload iTunes to Amazon Music after Conversion
Once the conversion is complete, you can prepare to add iTunes music to Amazon Music. If you don’t know how to, keep on reading the following part and do the below steps to upload music files to Amazon Music.
Step 1. Open Amazon Music on your computer and then log in to your Amazon account.
Step 2. Click your profile image and under the drop-down menu, select the Settings option.
Step 3. Then it will pop up a window and in the pop-up window, go to find Automatically Import Music from then click that.
Step 4. On the next page, click the Select Folder button and start browsing the converted iTunes audios.
Step 5. Select iTunes audios you want to upload and then it will appear in your music library. Or you can go to add iTunes music to Windows Media Player and choose to automatically import music from Windows Media Player to your library in Amazon Music.
Part 2. How to Move Music from iTunes to Amazon Music Online
TuneMyMusic is a platform that aims to create a connection between streaming services. It can move playlists, albums, following artists, and liked songs across various services – iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, and others. Thus, by using this platform, you can transfer music from iTunes to Amazon Music.
1) Go to the website of TuneMyMusic at first and then click Login from the top right of the website to sign in to your account.
2) Click Let’s Start to launch the transferring between music services and select iTunes as the source.
3) Then click Import from iTunes XML to drop your iTunes TXT files. Or copy and paste iTunes playlist URL into the search box then click the Load Playlist button.
4) Choose Amazon Music as the destination and log in to Amazon Music using your login credentials.
5) After that, hit the Transfer button and start to import iTunes to Amazon Music.
Part 3. How to Sync iTunes to Amazon Music on Android & iPhone
FreeYourMusic is a tool that is designed to help users transfer music from one music streaming service to another music streaming service. With FreeYourMusic, you can migrate your playlists, albums, and favorite songs from iTunes to Amazon Music with a few easy steps. It is compatible with Android, and iOS devices.
1) Set your current iTunes platform as a source and start to transfer playlists with FreeYourMusic.
2) Choose Amazon Music as a platform where you want to create a new playlist for saving iTunes music.
3) Find playlists, albums, or tracks you want to sync from iTunes to Amazon Music and select all the music you want to move.
4) Start enjoying iTunes songs on Amazon Music after your iTunes playlists and songs are moved to Amazon Music.
Part 4. More Tips: Import Amazon Music to iTunes Library
It’s pretty easy to move music from iTunes to Amazon Music with the above methods. Also, some people are eager to transfer the Amazon Music playlist to the iTunes library for playing and management. Due to copyright protection, you cannot directly import Amazon Music to iTunes. But you can use Tunelf Amatune Music Converter to get it done. If you are interested in transferring from Amazon Music to iTunes, you can try this tool.
Key Features of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter
- Download songs from Amazon Music Prime, Music Unlimited, and HD Music
- Convert Amazon Music songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B
- Handle the audio conversion of Amazon Music at a faster speed of 5×
- Ensure the output audio quality while retaining ID3 tags and metadata
After reading the post, you’d figure out how to import iTunes playlists to Amazon Music. Now start your journey of listening to iTunes songs on Amazon Music. With the help of TuneMyMusic and FreeYourMusic, you can import iTunes playlists to Amazon Music, but you can only sync them to Amazon Music instead of truly owning these iTunes songs. However, by using Tunelf Audio Converter, you’d constantly use iTunes music and also play your iTunes music anywhere and anytime.