Smartwatches are some of the most exciting gadgets out there right now, and Apple Watch especially Apple Watch Series 7 is the ultimate smartwatch. Whether you want to track everything about your health or simply want to receive notifications from your iPhone, it’s pretty easy to get done with Apple Watch. If you are a music lover, you cannot miss the streaming feature on Apple Watch.
Well, on Apple Watch, you can listen to songs from Deezer, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio. With those streaming services, you can get millions of songs on your wrist, but there is a limitation on the playback of the Apple Watch. If you want to play music from Deezer or other streaming services on Apple Watch, you need to pair it with your iPhone. Today, here we’ll uncover how to play Deezer on Apple Watch without carrying your iPhone.
Part 1. Can I Get Deezer on Apple Watch?
It’s easy to control the Deezer music app with your Apple Watch paired to your iPhone. Since Deezer opened its streaming services to Apple Watch, you can listen to your favorite tracks, editorial playlists, and personal playlists from your wrist. If you don’t have the Deezer music app installed on your Apple Watch, you can install it with the iPhone or from the App Store by following the steps below.
Install Deezer on Apple Watch with the iPhone
1. Power on your iPhone and then open the Watch app from the home screen.
2. Pair your Apple Watch to your iPhone and go to the My Watch tab.
3. Tap the Available Apps section and search the Deezer music app.
4. Press Install next to the Deezer music app and then complete the installation.
Install Deezer on Apple Watch from the App Store
1. Turn on your Apple Watch and go to the Home screen then tap Digital Crown to open the App Store.
2. In the App Store, search the Deezer music app and locate the Deezer music page.
3. Tap Get and double-click the side button to install the Deezer music app on your Apple Watch.
Part 2. How to Stream Deezer on Apple Watch
Now you have installed the Deezer music app on your Apple Watch, then you can start playing music from Deezer on the watch. But if you want to enjoy Deezer on Apple Watch, you need to meet the following requirements. Then get started your playing.
To play Deezer on Apple Watch, you need:
– Bluetooth enabled and Apple Watch paired to iPhone
– Latest version of the Deezer app for iOS
– A Deezer Free or Premium account
1. Pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone and then open the Deezer music app on the watch.
2. Go to select a playlist or album and tap on a song to begin playing Deezer on your watch.
If you have a Deezer Premium account, you can download all your playlist content to your Apple Watch first. And those downloaded content can be played without any network connection and your iPhone nearby.
Part 3. Best Way to Listen to Deezer on Apple Watch without iPhone
Deezer on Apple Watch allows you to control the music. But Deezer on Apple Watch is an extension app that requires pairing with a compatible iPhone. Most users prefer to listen to Deezer on Apple Watch without carrying their iPhone. It cannot be achieved with a Deezer Free account. How to resolve this problem?
The best method is to download Deezer songs to your Apple Watch by using a Deezer music downloader. Tunelf Deezer Music Converter is highly recommended to you. As designed with an intuitive interface, Tunelf Deezer Music Converter enabled you to export content like songs, albums, playlists, audiobooks, and podcasts from Deezer. And you could choose to save them into MP3 and more audio formats.
Key Features of Tunelf Deetrack Music Converter
- Download Deezer songs, albums, playlists, podcasts, and radio
- Convert Deezer music to MP3, and other audio formats in batches
- Keep Deezer music tracks with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Remove ads and DRM from Deezer music at a 5× faster speed
Apple Watch offers 2GB of storage space for you to store music tracks. And it is compatible with several audio formats, including MP3, AAC, MP3 VBR, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV. By using Tunelf software, you can easily download Deezer music tracks to those formats. Then you can sync Deezer songs to your watch for offline listening without iPhone nearby.
Step 1 Import Deezer Songs to Tunelf Software
First things first, open Tunelf Deezer Music Converter and you’ll find that the Deezer music app is also launched. Then locate your music library in Deezer and browse those songs and playlists you added. When finding the music you want to download, open the album or playlist and copy the music link. Then paste it into the search bar on the converter and click the + button to load the music.
Step 2 Choose the Output Format for Deezer Music
There are several audio parameters that can be personalized, including format, bit rate, sample rate, and channel. To set those parameters, you need to click the menu bar at the top right corner and select the Preferences option from the drop-down menu. Then there will pop up a window, and you can set MP3 as the output format first. For better sound quality, you can continue to adjust the bit rate, sample rate, and channel.
Step 3 Download Deezer Music to MP3 or AAC
On the converter, click on the Convert button to initiate the downloading and conversion of Deezer songs. Once Tunelf receives the command, it will immediately download and save Deezer songs to your computer in the format you require. After conversion, all the converted Deezer music tracks can be viewed in the Converted section by clicking the Converted icon. And you can locate the folder to start your playing.
Part 4. How to Play Deezer on Apple Watch without iPhone
Now go to sync all the Deezer music tracks to your watch and then play them on the watch without your iPhone. But you should transfer them to your iPhone first. If you don’t know, you can follow the steps below.
4.1 How to Sync Deezer Music to Apple Watch
1) Charge your Apple Watch and go to Settings > Bluetooth on your iPhone.
2) Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled and that you have paired your watch to your iPhone.
3) On your iPhone, launch the Apple Watch app and tap the My Watch tab.
4) Under My Watch, find Music and tap it then tap Add Music.
5) Select Deezer music files you want to sync with your watch and tap + to start syncing.
4.2 How to Listen to Deezer from Apple Watch
1) Open the Music app on your Apple Watch and find the Deezer music files you’ve synced.
2) Select a song or playlist and start playing your Deezer songs on the watch.
3) Once playing, press Connect a Device to pair your watch to your Bluetooth headphones for listening.
Anyway, you have known how to listen to Deezer on Apple Watch whether you are using a Deezer Free or Premium account. With a Deezer Premium account, you can download your Deezer content to the watch and then enjoy them when you don’t have your iPhone nearby, as well as, an internet connection. Or you can try Tunelf Deezer Music Converter and play Deezer with your watch anytime.
Get the product now:
Get the product now: