“So, every time I go through my playlists on Amazon Music, some Amazon Music greyed out and missing. Whether it is no longer free, or whether they lost rights to it, whatever who knows. Is there an easy way to have the playlist rebuild so it picks these songs back up? It’s quite tedious to find the song, read it, and then delete the broken record.” – User from Reddit.
Amazon Music is an excellent streaming platform that gains millions of fans. You can stream about 70 million songs and HD music on Amazon Music. But sometimes, you will find some songs that have been greyed out in your playlists. Have you ever encountered the same problem as above? There’re many reasons behind it. In this article, we will talk about the reasons Amazon Music greyed out. And we will show you a good way to save your Amazon Music playlists forever.
Part 1. Troubleshooting: Amazon Music Greyed Out
You may want to know why is Amazon Music greyed out? There’re several reasons Amazon Music become greyed out. Before we start to analyze, make sure your network is stable.
1) The titles were deleted from the catalogs of Amazon Music Prime and Amazon Music Unlimited.
2) Your Amazon Prime membership or Amazon Music Unlimited subscription has either expired or been canceled. It can be solved after you renew the subscription.
3) Your Amazon Music Unlimited membership has been reduced to the Amazon Music Unlimited Single-Device Plan. For offline playing, you must re-download songs at Standard Quality.
4) Amazon Music Prime, which you downloaded to your mobile device, is no longer available for offline listening.
5) You haven’t used the app in the last month while connected to a wireless network.
6) You recently upgraded the Amazon Music app and need to download your music again. When you pick the Download option, all of your offline music will be re-downloaded in one go. If you do not presently have a Wi-Fi connection, you can choose to download when Wi-Fi becomes available.
Part 2. Best Way to Save Amazon Music for Offline Playback
Like other streaming services, you can download Amazon Music for offline playing when you have subscribed to an Amazon Music plan. When your subscription is expired, you have to pay for the plan again. We all know that is not a small cost for a long time. Here’s a way to help you save Amazon Music forever even your Amazon Music greyed out.
Luckily you meet Tunelf Amatune Music Converter which is a safe and powerful audio converter. It can convert Amazon Music to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, M4A, and M4B within easy steps. Tunelf can convert Amazon Music in lossless quality. It will also save the ID3 tags before the conversion. You can also use the built-in edit function to rewrite the information of the songs to better organize your local library.
Key Features of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter
- Download songs from Amazon Music Prime, Music Unlimited, and HD Music
- Convert Amazon Music songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B
- Handle the audio conversion of Amazon Music at a faster speed of 5×
- Ensure the output audio quality while retaining ID3 tags and metadata
Tutorial: How to convert Amazon Music to MP3 with Tunelf
Step 1 Choose Output Format and Parameters for Amazon Music Songs
Log in to your Amazon account and use Tunelf Amatune Music Converter. Go to the menu bar and click Preferences. Under the Advanced tab, you can pick the output format. In this case, we recommend that you select MP3 as the output format. For the Lossless format, users cannot set the parameters. You may also change the channel, sample rate, and bit rate for the output audios here. Don’t forget to save the adjustments by clicking the OK button.
Step 2 Load Amazon Music Songs for the Conversion
You may access the Amazon Prime Music collection after signing in to your Amazon Music account. Browse and choose the Amazon Music tracks that you require. Open the Amazon Prime Music playlists and press the yellow + symbol to add the Amazon Music to the Tunelf app.
Step 3 Start to Remove the Protection of Amazon Music
After loading the songs to the converter, click the Convert button to start the process of conversion. Tunelf can do the batch conversion and the time it takes to download depends on the number of songs. You can tap the Converted symbol to view the converted Amazon audios.
After the conversion is over, you will find the converted Amazon Music on your computer. Now you can play Amazon Music offline without limits. You can also transfer the converted Amazon Music files to other devices, such as an MP3 player.
Now you may know why Amazon Music greyed out sometimes. When you meet the problems again, you can choose the solutions above as your need to fix Amazon Music. If you are seeking a better way to save Amazon Music playlists, Tunelf Amatune Music Converter will be your best choice. It can convert and download Amazon Music into multiple formats. If you are interested in Tunelf, just click the download button below to give it a shot!
Get the product now:
Get the product now: