Ringtone is one of the easiest ways of personalizing your phone. It was fairly easy to set up a ringtone on your phone several years ago. But a boom in the music streaming industry has made things become a bit difficult to select any downloadable song as your ringtone. People now only have the ability to use the default ringtone on their phones instead of those tunes from music streaming services.
However, you would hate to hear the default ringtone every time when someone calls you. Want to set your favorite tunes from those music streaming providers like Amazon Music as a ringtone? Come to read this post, and here we will offer a workaround to help you use Amazon Music as ringtone on your iPhone or Android phone.
Part 1. Best Method to Set Amazon Music Song as Ringtone
As competition continues to saturate the streaming music marketplace, streaming services recognize the importance of exclusive content to viewers. So, all streaming providers use encryption technology to protect their streaming content. This means that all songs from those music streaming platforms can be accessible to the original platform.
Amazon Music is included, and all songs from Amazon Music can be playable within its own music player, let alone set Amazon Music song as ringtone. However, thanks to Tunelf Amatune Music Converter, the thing changes, and you’d turn any song from Amazon Music into your ringtone on your iPhone or Android device.
Tunelf Amatune Music Converter is a comprehensive and professional music converter for Amazon Music users. With this tool, you are able to download any song from Amazon Music and then convert them to several playable audio formats so as to set Amazon tunes as your ringtone. Here’s how to download Amazon songs with Tunelf app.
Key Features of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter
- Download songs from Amazon Music Prime, Music Unlimited, and HD Music
- Convert Amazon Music songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B
- Handle the audio conversion of Amazon Music at a faster speed of 5×
- Ensure the output audio quality while retaining ID3 tags and metadata
Step 1 Select Songs for Download and Conversion
First, download and install Tunelf Amatune Music Converter, and open the app once completed. Then it will load the Amazon Music app automatically and go to select songs or playlists you want to download. Browse soundtracks in the library of Amazon Music. When viewing songs or playlists, open it to copy the music link then paste it into the search bar. The program will immediately list all songs in the conversion list and then check all the tracks.
Step 2 Customize the Output Audio Parameters
Now you need to set the output audio parameters for your Amazon tunes. By clicking the menu button and selecting the Preferences option, you’ll see a pop-up window where you can set the output format and adjust the bit rate, sample rate, and channel. There are six popular audio formats available for you to choose from. Here you can set MP3 as the output audio format and save the settings then close the Settings window.
Step 3 Start Downloading Songs from Amazon Music
After you’ve selected your songs, you’d click the Convert button to start downloading and converting them to your computer. This process can take anywhere from two minutes to half an hour depending on the number of songs. When it’s done, you can click the Converted button on the top of the interface to browse all the converted tracks. Now it would be easy to set those songs as a ringtone on your device.
Part 2. How to Use Amazon Music as Ringtone iPhone
To set Amazon song as a ringtone for your iPhone, you’d need to upload the converted music files to iTunes or Apple Music first, then you can set it as your new iPhone ringtone. Also, you can do the same steps on your iPad or iPod to set Amazon Music as ringtone.
1) Launch iTunes and upload the converted Amazon songs to the iTunes library.
2) Pick the song you’d like to use as your new iPhone ringtone and right-click the songs to select Song Info from the resulting drop-down list.
3) Then click the Options tab at the top of the window and enter the times you want for Start and Stop.
4) Once done, click OK at the bottom then go to File > Convert > Convert to AAC Version or in Music Create AAC Version.
5) Once created, click the AAC version of your song and drag it to the desktop.
6) Right-click the AAC file in iTunes, and select Delete from Library from the resulting drop-down menu.
7) Next, click the file’s name, and change the extension from .m4a to .m4r.
8) Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable and add the .m4r ringtone file to your iPhone.
9) Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics then tap on Ringtone to select your ringtone from the top of the resulting list.
Part 3. How to Use Amazon Music for Ringtone Android
After your music file is downloaded and transferred into your device, use Amazon Music as ringtone on your Android phone by following the below steps. Here we’ll show you how to set a song from Amazon Music as ringtone on a Samsung phone or Huawei phone.
3.1 Set Song from Amazon Music as Ringtone on Samsung Phone
1) Tap Settings, then tap Sounds and vibration.
2) Tap Ringtone and choose SIM1 or SIM2.
3) All the ringtones on your device will be displayed on-screen. To use your own music file, tap the + icon.
4) Select your Amazon Music file and then tap Done to confirm your settings.
3.2 Set Song from Amazon Music as Ringtone on Huawei Phone
1) Go to Settings and tap Sounds & vibration.
2) Tap Phone ringtone and configure the ringtone separately for SIM 1 or SIM 2.
3) Touch Music on device to select a song from Amazon Music as the ringtone.
Part 4. How to Make Amazon Music as Ringtone with GarageBand
Now it’s time to set the converted Amazon Music tracks as your ringtone on your phone. If you have an iPhone, you can make a custom ringtone for your iPhone by using GarageBand. You can use GarageBand to make a song from Amazon Music as ringtone with the following steps.
Step 1. Launch GarageBand on your iPhone and switch to the Tracks tab.
Step 2. Select any instrument and tap the Project icon then tap the Loop Browser button in the control bar.
Step 3. Switch to the Files tab and touch Browse Items from the Files to find the converted Amazon Music songs.
Step 4. Long-press on the song to add it to the project and start trimming the audio according to your preferences.
Step 5. After adjusting the track, tap on the download arrow icon and select My Songs.
Step 6. Under GarageBand Recents, find the edited track and tap it then select Share > Ringtone.
Step 7. Once you’ve done, touch Export and select Use sound as to set this Amazon Music song as Standard Ringtone.
With the help of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter, you can download and convert any song from Amazon Music. After conversion, you can move them to your phone for use as a ringtone. Now you don’t need to hear those typical ringtones on your phone and change it to your favorite tunes to feel more enjoyable.
Get the product now:
Get the product now: