In the recent past, video sharing has gained popularity with lots of people shooting videos of the moments of their lives and sharing them on various social media platforms like TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter, among others. To share quality videos, you need to edit them with the video editor. There are various free and subscription-based video editors, and InShot stands out from the crowd with the various features.
With InShot, you can trim, cut, merge, and crop your video then export them in HD quality. Likewise, it comes with the features of adding music and sound effects to videos. Music is available on various online platforms. Have you ever tried to add music from Spotify to InShot as background music? This guide shows how to download music from Spotify for adding to InShot with ease.
- Part 1. How to Download Spotify Music to InShot Supported Format
- Part 2. How to Add Music from Spotify to InShot as Background Music
Part 1. Method to Add Spotify Music to Video in InShot
InShot allows for the addition of Music and Sound Effects to videos. And a lot of options exist for adding music to videos in InShot. One can choose from InShot’s music library or import from other sources. Music is available on various online platforms, and Spotify stands out as it collects music from around the world.
However, Spotify music is only available for online streaming on the Spotify app or web player. Otherwise, if you want to add Spotify music to video in InShot, you need to convert Spotify music first for pulling out its boundaries. It is because Spotify encrypts its files in the OGG Vorbis format to prevent unauthorized access.
|Supported Audio Formats||MP3, WAV, M4A, AAC|
|Supported Video Formats||MP4, MOV, 3GP|
|Supported Image Formats||PNG, WebP, JPEG, BMP, GIF (with still images)|
According to the official support, InShot supports several image, video, and audio formats. You check out the supported audio formats from the above table. So, you can use a third-party tool to convert Spotify music to those formats. We recommend Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter enables users to download Spotify music to various playable formats like MP3.
Part 2. How to Download Music from Spotify to InShot as BGM
Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter is an easy-to-use yet professional music converter that is capable of tackling the conversion of Spotify music format. Anytime you convert a file, you risk losing data in the process. However, we’ve got the science down, and with Tunelf program, you can download and convert Spotify music with the original audio quality.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, albums with free accounts easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats
- Keep Spotify music tracks with the lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Remove ads and DRM protection from Spotify music at 5× faster speed
Next, let’s take a look at how to use Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter to handle the conversion and download of Spotify music. This converted Spotify music can then be added to the clip in your videos for making your video more vivid. After that, you can follow the simple steps below.
Step 1 Add Spotify playlist to the converter
First, launch Tunelf app on your computer. Once it opens, the Spotify app will automatically open. Browse Spotify and find the tracks, playlists, or albums you want to convert, whether you’re a free or paid subscriber. Optionally you can right-click the identified Spotify item and copy the URL of Spotify tracks, now paste the link to the search bar of Tunelf interface and click the add “+” button to load the items.
Step 2 Choose the preferred output format
Once you add the Spotify songs to the Tunelf app, it’s now time to customize the parameters. Click the menu option > Preferences > Convert. Here, set the sample rate, output format, bit rate, and speed. Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter can move at a speed of 5×, however, for stability conversion mode 1× is recommended. Additionally, you can check the Conversion speed box in case of unexpected errors during conversion.
Step 3 Download and convert Spotify music to MP3
Once the output parameters have been selected, click the Convert button and the converter will download and convert your Spotify songs to a downloadable format. After the conversion is complete, click the Converted icon and browse the converted Spotify music.
Step 4 Start to add music to InShot from Spotify
Once the converted Spotify music has been saved on the computer, the music files can easily be imported to InShot for editing.
1) Begin by creating a new project in InShot, select the Video tile from the home screen to load or create a video, and then tap on the tick mark bubble at the bottom right corner.
2) Then a video editing screen pops up where you can find lots of functions for editing your video. From there, press the Music tab from the bottom toolbar of the screen.
3) Next, tap on the Track button on the next screen, and there are several options for you to add audio – Features, My Music, and Effects.
4) Just choose the My Music option and start to browse Spotify songs you’ve transferred to your phone.
5) Now select any Spotify track you want to add to your video and tap on the Use button to load it.
6) Finally, you can start to adjust the start and end time of the added song according to your clips on the Editor screen.
The choice of music to be used matters here whether from other devices or downloaded from online stores. Several providers of online music are available and none stands out like Spotify with its wide array of music to choose from. And being that InShot allows for easy embedding of music to videos, you now have the chance to make every unique move with simple steps. With the help of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter, you can add Spotify to InShot and enjoy videos without losing the original music quality.