In today’s media-driven world, music streaming has become a hot market and Spotify is one of the leading names in that market. There are more than 250 million people who are using Spotify to listen to their favorite tunes. However, no matter Spotify Premium users or free users, there’s no direct way to download Spotify music to your device as all music from Spotify is DRM-restricted content. To download Spotify tracks, only Spotify recorder can render services. Here we’ll discuss the 6 best Spotify recorder software and 6 free Spotify recorder software in the post.
- Part 1. 5 Paid Spotify Recorders to Record Music from Spotify
- Part 2. 5 Free Spotify Recorders to Record Music from Spotify
- Part 3. How to Use Spotify Recorder to Record Spotify Music
- Part 4. Wrap up: Which Spotify Recorder is Suitable for You?
Part 1. Spotify Music Recorder: Record Music from Spotify [Paid]
Here we end up collecting 6 best Spotify recorders for all Spotify users. With the assistance of the below paid Spotify recorders, you can record and save music from Spotify effortlessly then listen to Spotify music on any media player or device with ease. Just go to find out which option is best for you.
At a glance
- Top 1. Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Top 2. TunesKit Audio Capture
- Top 3. Audials Music 2021
- Top 4. Leawo Music Recorder
- Top 5. Wondershare AllMyMusic
Top 1. Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter (Windows & Mac)
To record music from Spotify, there are lots of Spotify recorders on the market, but you can’t miss the most professional and powerful Spotify recorder – Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter. It’s far from being a Spotify recorder, and it’s also a Spotify music downloader. With it, you can not only record music from Spotify but also download Spotify to multiple formats like MP3 no matter you’re subscribing to the premium plan or not. More than anything, it can save Spotify music with the lossless audio quality.
- Six popular formats like MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, FLAC, and WAV available;
- Support to adjust the output format, channel, bit rate, and sample rate;
- Save Spotify songs with the original quality and metadata information.
- No option for burning Spotify music to CD directly;
- Not offer the function of editing.
Top 2. TunesKit Audio Capture (Windows & Mac)
Among the many audio recorders, TunesKit Audio Capture is the most special one. It is a smart and full-featured audio record to record any audio playing on the computer, including streaming music, radio stations, podcasts, music games, and others. It can save all the recorded audios to multiple popular formats like MP3, AAC, and more. Except for recording, you can also trim and merge the recorded audios according to your demand. You are able to record audio your favorite tunes from Spotify without Premium accounts.
- Function as an audio recording and editing tool;
- Record any audio playing on your computer;
- Six popular audio formats for you to choose from.
- Record Spotify music in real-time;
- Save the audios without 100% lossless.
Top 3. Audials Music 2021 (Windows)
Audials Music 2021 is a recorder for music streaming including the audio converter. With Audials Music, you can record music streams from all music services and websites like Spotify, Amazon Music, and more. Music tracks are separated individually and saved as several formats with ID3 tags and without commercials. Except for recording music beats from all music services, Audials can help you manage multiple music collections and browse through them visually in the music universe with its photos of artists.
- More than 40 audio formats for you to choose from;
- Record audios from streaming music services;
- Enable you to import and manage local files.
- Only compatible with Windows;
- Save audio with quality loss.
Top 4. Leawo Music Recorder (Windows & Mac)
As an easy-to-use audio recorder, Leawo Music Recorder could be considered when recording music from Spotify. It can help users record music and audio from both computer audio and streaming music resources like Spotify, Deezer, and more. You can use the recorder to record Spotify to MP3 or WAV, and it also enables you to manage recorded Spotify songs and edit them one by one. With the feature of the task scheduler, you can preset the time duration for recording audios.
- Record audio with task scheduler;
- Record any sound from the Internet sources;
- Support to save recorded audios to iTunes in one click.
- Only save audios into two formats;
- Not ensure 100% lossless audio quality;
- Take a long time to record music from Spotify.
Top 5. Wondershare AllMyMusic (Windows & Mac)
Wondershare AllMyMusic is an audio recording tool that can record audio from any streaming audio sources, including web videos, radio stations, and popular websites like Spotify, YouTube, Pandora, and more. By using this streaming music recorder Spotify, you can record Spotify songs when you are listening to music from Spotify in real time. But it cannot guarantee that you can get Spotify music with lossless audio quality.
1. Compatible with Windows and Mac computers;
2. An easy-to-use and friendly interface.
1. Stop working with a low internet connection;
2. Record audio from Spotify with low sound quality.
Part 2. Spotify Audio Recorder: Record Spotify to MP3 [Free]
If you are looking for a Spotify record free then you are in the right place. There are 6 free Spotify recorders available for you to choose from. You can pick up one to help you record your favorite songs from Spotify. Now you’ll learn of the free Spotify recorders for Windows or Mac computers.
At a glance
- Top 1. CodePlex Spotify Recorder
- Top 2. Dojotech Spotify Recorder
- Top 3. Free Sound Recorder
- Top 4. Spytify
- Top 5. Audacity
Top 1. CodePlex Spotify Recorder (Windows)
CodePlex Spotify Recorder is a Spotify web recorder for recording songs from Spotify’s web player to MP3 files saved on your hard drive. As containing an integrated web browser, you can browse all contents from Spotify on the program and record music beats from Spotify directly. However, the stereo mix records everything you hear on the computer, so make sure not to cause any other sounds while recording.
- Record music from Spotify for free;
- Detect and skip ads from Spotify.
- Record audio from Spotify Web Player instead of Spotify client;
- Recording music always degrades the quality.
Top 2. Dojotech Spotify Recorder (Windows)
Dojotech Spotify Recorder is also a free and open-source solution to record music to MP3 when Spotify is playing music. In addition, it will automatically tag the resultant file. Also, you can tag the files afterward to add the album and genre. However, this free Spotify recorder is only compatible with Windows XP and lower. And the sound on your PC needs to be unmuted and the volume needs to be loud enough to hear when recording Spotify music.
1. Simple to use Spotify song recorder;
2. Free to use.
1. Only compatible with Windows XP and lower;
2. Record song from Spotify with poor audio quality.
Top 3. Free Sound Recorder (Windows & Mac)
As a free audio recording tool, Free Sound Recorder can help you capture any sound played by your computer. It has the ability to record Internet broadcasts, streaming audio, or local audio files reproduced by other programs like RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, iTunes, and so on. What’s more, you can even record VoIP calls or Internet-telephony conversations when using programs like Skype and more. The software can create a schedule to record from the selected source at a predefined time and stop after a desired duration.
- Easy to use for recording audios from your computer;
- Schedule for longtime and handsfree recording.
- Cannot separate songs individually;
- Save audios without ID3 tags.
Top 4. Spytify
Spytify is a Spotify recorder for Windows that can help you record Spotify audio without recording or playing ads. It can automatically split songs into separate tracks and records to MP3 with media metadata. It also ensures the same quality that Spotify outputs. So, having a Premium Spotify subscription will enable recording of up to 320 kbps audio. After recording, you can transfer those recorded Spotify songs to your device and then start easily enjoying your Spotify music offline.
1. Easy to use for recording MP3 from Spotify;
2. Record Spotify to MP3 without ads.
1. Run on Window only;
2. Not 100% reliable.
Top 5. Audacity (Windows & Mac)
With over 100 million downloads, Audacity is a popular and free digital audio editor and recording application software, available for Windows and macOS. In addition to recording audio from multiple sources, Audacity can be used for post-processing of all types of audio by adding effects such as normalization, trimming, and fading in and out. It has also been used to mix multitrack. But you need the help of audio effect plug-ins while recording as Audacity lacks dynamic equalizer controls and real-time effects.
- Provide the functions of both editing and recording;
- Easy for beginner to record audio;
- Not ensure the output audio quality;
- Lacks dynamic equalizer controls and real-time effects
Check the below comparison table about the 10 Spotify recorders
|Supported System||Supported output formats||Channel||Sample Rate||Bit rate||Conversion speed||Output quality||Price|
|Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter||Windows & Mac||MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, M4B, FLAC||√||8000~48000HZ||8~320kbps||5× or 1×||100% lossless quality||$14.95/Month (Single license); $39.95/Lifetime ( Single license); $49.95/Lifetime ( Family license)|
|TunesKit Audio Capture||Windows & Mac||MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, M4B, FLAC||√||8000~48000HZ||8~320kbps||1×||High quality||$29.95/Lifetime (Single license); $39.95/Lifetime (Family license); $59.95/Lifetime (Unlimited license)|
|Audials Music 2021||Windows||Over 40 audio file formats||×||×||×||2×||High quality||$39.90 for each license|
|Leawo Music Recorder||Windows & Mac||MP3, WAV||×||×||×||1×||High quality||$19.99/Year (Single license); $29.99/Lifetime (Single license)|
|Wondershare AllMyMusic||Windows & Mac||MP3, M4A||×||×||64~256kbps||1×||High quality||$19.00/ Lifetime (Single license); $78.95/Lifetime (Family licenses)|
|CodePlex Spotify Recorder||Windows & Mac||MP3, WAV, WMA, Ogg Vorbis||×||×||×||1×||Low quality||Free|
|Dojotech Spotify Recorder||Windows||MP3||×||×||×||1×||Low quality||Free|
|Free Sound Recorder||Windows & Mac||MP3||×||×||×||1×||Low quality||Free|
|Audacity||Windows & Mac||MP3, WAV, AIFF, AU, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis||×||×||×||1×||Low quality||Free|
Part 2. How to Record Music from Spotify with Spotify Recorder
To better understand this service, here we’ll show you how to record music from Spotify by using Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter. Since Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter is pretty easy to use, it has an intuitive and visual interface for you to operate, and you can easily record Spotify to MP3 with three steps.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, and albums with free accounts easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats
- Keep Spotify music tracks with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Remove ads and DRM protection from Spotify music at a 5× faster speed
Step 1 Drag Spotify playlist to Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
Fire up Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter on your computer and then your Spotify program will automatically start. Head to your library on Spotify, and then select the desired Spotify music you wish to record and save. You can drag and drop Spotify music tracks to the interface of Tunelf for downloading.
Step 2 Customize the output parameter according to your need
Once you’ve selected your file, you’ll need to configure the output audio parameters. Click on menu > Preference > Convert, and select the MP3 option or other from the list of audio formats. In addition, you could also improve the audio quality by adjusting the bit rate, sample rate, and audio codec.
Step 3 Start to record music from Spotify to your computer
Once you’re satisfied with your settings, click the Convert button and your Spotify music file will be saved in your required downloads folder. If you want to browse all the converted Spotify music tracks, you can click on the Converted icon to open the converted list where you can find all the converted Spotify music.
Video Demo: How to How to Rip Music from Spotify and Save as MP3
Wrap Up: Which Spotify Recorder is Suitable for You?
Spotify provides the additional feature of offline downloading for those Premium users but all the downloaded Spotify songs are cache files only available during the subscription of Premium plan. If you want to download Spotify tracks and convert them to MP3 to your devices, the best choice is to use a Spotify recorder. From the aforementioned Spotify recorders, we do recommend Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter to you. With it, you can download lossless tracks from Spotify with ease.