Spotify has offered us millions of songs and podcasts to listen to. And you can even access 90 million songs with the free plan Spotify provided. However, when using Spotify to play music, we always feel that the sounds are not loud enough to enjoy our favorite music. If you often use Spotify for daily entertainment and don’t know how to make Spotify louder, then you can’t miss our post here.
Part 1. How to Make Volume Louder on Spotify in Official Ways
Firstly, never be surprised about this. In the Spotify app, you can find some official ways to adjust the sound of Spotify music. Check the methods below.
Make Spotify Louder with Volume Normalizer
One of the simple ways is to adjust the sound volume from the Spotify app. Now follow the instructions to change the audio from Spotify.
1. Launch the Spotify app and click the three-dot icon on the upper-left of the interface.
2. In the pop-up window, select Edit > Preferences.
3. Go to Audio Quality > Volume Level, and set the volume level to the Loud option.
On Mobile Phone
1. Open the Spotify app and tap the settings icon on the top-right corner.
2. Scroll down and tap Playback from the list.
3. Go to Volume Level and set it to the Loud option.
Well, the disadvantage of turning on this option is that it will gain the sound volume one after one. That means you’ll hear the songs become louder and louder, that’s quite annoying. So, please turn on the Normalize Volume option above Volume Level for a better listening experience.
Make Spotify Louder via Equalizer
There is a built-in equalizer in the Spotify app. As everyone listens differently and the preferences differ too, you can adjust the audio and boost up the volume through Spotify equalizer. However, this method is only available on mobile devices. Here’s the how-to guide:
1. Launch the Spotify app on your mobile phone and enter the Home screen.
2. Tap Settings > Playback and then choose Equalizer in the drop-down list.
3. Adjust the audio frequencies by choosing from several presets.
You can select the presets like Rock, Pop, Base, booster, and others. Also, you’re allowed to adjust the frequencies manually to match your original preferences by setting them up individually.
Improve Music Quality to Make Spotify Louder
To enjoy a clear and high-quality music track, you can plug in a decent set of headphones to listen with. It is obvious to notice the changes when listening with headphones than with mobile phones or computer speakers. With this setup, you’re able to make Spotify sound louder and better. Now let me show you how it works.
On Mobile Phone
1. Launch the Spotify app and enter the Home page.
2. Go to Settings by tapping the cog icon on the top right of the screen.
3. Find the Audio Quality option and customize the settings you prefer.
4. Under the Wi-Fi and Cellular streaming quality options, you can set the sound quality to a very high mode.
1. Open the Spotify app and tap the profile icon.
2. Select Settings > Audio Quality.
3. Under the Streaming Quality option, choose very high from the drop-down choices.
Part 2. How to Make Spotify Music Louder via Third-party Tools
Besides the official ways Spotify offers, we have also discovered the best alternative way to make Spotify music louder. You’re supposed to install a third-party tool for help. Now you can check it out below.
Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter – Best App to Make Spotify Louder
When applying the methods above, you may find that you need a premium account to do the audio settings. And sometimes they may not work on Spotify. In such cases, I’d like to introduce an app to you, it is called Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter. It is the best way to make Spotify louder. Though the special encryption codes bring many restrictions, Tunelf can easily remove the obstacles. With Tunelf, you can convert Spotify music to MP3 and other main audio formats and download Spotify for offline listening forever. After conversion, you’ll easily access the converted Spotify music at any time on any device. The converted files are stored in your local folder, and you can adjust the sound volume by yourself. To play louder or lower sounds depends on you.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, and albums with free accounts easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats
- Keep Spotify music tracks with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Remove ads and DRM protection from Spotify music at a 5× faster speed
Step 1 Import Spotify Music to the Program
Before starting, you’re advised to get registered for Tunelf to get the full version of our product. And when you launch Tunelf, the Spotify app will run automatically at the same time. So, please make sure to have downloaded and installed the Spotify app on your device in advance. You can add Spotify music files to the program by clicking the Share > Copy Link and pasting it to the search bar. The other simple way is to browse in your music library and drag and drop the music files to load in.
Step 2 Customize the Output Audio Settings
Tunelf support 6 output formats for you to choose from, they’re all compatible on multiple devices. We’ve set the MP3 as default, but you can also change it in the menu setting on the top right of the interface. When you see a menu icon on the top right corner, click it and a window will pop up, then select the Preferences then go to Convert to set up. You can also customize the archives and some parameters like sample rate, bit rate, etc. here. Meanwhile, if you prefer a more stable conversion, you can set the conversion speed to 1x by checking the option (√).
Step 3 Convert Spotify Music to MP3
Now confirm all of your settings and click the Convert button to start. Then Tunelf will download and save the Spotify music to your computer drive with the format you want automatically. After conversion, you can locate them by clicking the Converted icon to check your converted music tracks.
Step 4 Make Spotify Louder on All Devices
Now you’ve converted Spotify music to MP3 and downloaded them as local files. Then you can transfer or upload them to any platforms or devices to listen to. You can adjust the sound volume as loud as you can on any other players.
We’ve specified 4 efficient ways to make Spotify louder in the above discussion. You can achieve your target via the features in the Spotify app. Also, you can install Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter as the alternative way to get it done. After conversion, you can stream Spotify music on many compatible devices offline without a premium. You can also adjust the sound volume surely. If you have more tips for today’s topic, welcome to share them with us in the comment area.
Get the product now:
Get the product now: