In order to expand the market field, some major music streaming service providers have launched their music TV integration on common smart TVs. A question has been asked many times: Can I get Spotify on my Samsung smart TV? Sure! Spotify has no reason to miss the chance. In case you have no idea about Spotify Samsung TV integration, we’re writing this article to help you add Spotify to Samsung TV with ease. Keep reading the following paragraphs to find out!
Part 1. How to Get Spotify on Samsung TV Directly
Just like other TVs’ integration, you can easily get the Spotify app from the TV screen and access music from Spotify on Samsung TV. This is much more convenient and easy to use, just follow the simple steps below to install the app.
[Note]: But before that, make sure your Samsung TV model was manufactured in 2015 or later which runs Samsung’s Tizen OS and works with the Spotify app, otherwise, you can’t find Spotify on Samsung TV apps. If you want to know how to get Spotify on older Samsung smart TV, the method provided in Part 3 is all-purpose.
- On your remote control, press the Home button and find the Apps section on the screen.
- Type in Spotify by choosing the Search icon to start searching.
- Select Spotify from the results and enter the details.
- Hit Install and then open the Spotify app on your Samsung TV after the installation.
- Now log into your Spotify account on your Samsung TV to enjoy any tracks on Spotify you like.
Part 2. How to Cast Spotify to Samsung TV from Mobile/Desktop
In addition to utilizing the Spotify Samsung TV integration, you have other workable methods to hear songs from Spotify on your smart TV. These ways play an important role in improving users’ experience and music pleasure, especially when you find you can’t find Spotify on Samsung TV. Methods I’ll illustrate below would be an aid. Let’s take a closer look at what they are.
Option 1. Stream Spotify on Samsung TV via Spotify Connect
Spotify Connect, a unique feature designed by Spotify, works over WiFi. It is compatible with all Game Consoles, smart watches, smart TVs, and much more, so you can enjoy music on those devices.
- Open the Spotify app on your device and select a song to play.
- Go to the Now Playing view and locate the Devices icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Then from the available devices list, select your Samsung TV to connect.
After that, you can now listen to Spotify songs you want on the Samsung TV.
Option 2. Cast Spotify to Samsung TV via AirPlay
There’s another useful feature you can use to cast Spotify to Samsung TV — Apple Airplay for iPhone. This feature enables you to cast your phone screen to the TV, you can cast many audio or media contents from your phone, including music, recordings, audio, as well as photos, etc.
- On Spotify for iPhone, start playing anything you want.
- Swipe up or down to find Control Center and tap the Music card in the upper-right corner.
- Touch the AirPlay icon and search for the nearby available devices, then select your Samsung TV to play Spotify music.
Option 3. Cast Spotify to Samsung TV via Bluetooth
For those Android users who don’t have a built-in AirPlay feature, Bluetooth is also a great choice. First, connect your Android device and Samsung Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
- Turn on Bluetooth both on your Samsung TV and your Android phone.
- Open the Settings app on your phone and go to Connections > Bluetooth.
- From the available Bluetooth-enabled devices, choose your Samsung TV.
- Now, pick your favorite track from Spotify and the audio will be passed through your TV speakers.
Part 3. How to Play Spotify on Samsung TV without Premium
Although the above methods are workable to help you get Spotify on Samsung TV, you have to subscribe to Spotify Premium to access online listening. What’s more, those older Samsung TV doesn’t integrate Spotify. So here we’d like to share a one-size-fits-all method to play Spotify on all Samsung TV models even without Premium. By using this way, you are able to listen to Spotify on Samsung smart TV offline without being disturbed by poor internet connection.
All you need is to download and install Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter for help. Tunelf Spotify Music Converter is a professional and trustworthy software for all Spotify users. Tunelf enables you to remove DRM and download Spotify Music in MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, and M4B. Then you’re able to access music easily and make it possible to stream Spotify music whenever and wherever you want. When you complete the mission, all your Spotify songs will be saved in your local drive with lossless audio quality, and the original ID3 tags will be preserved as well.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, and albums with free accounts easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats
- Keep Spotify music tracks with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Remove ads and DRM protection from Spotify music at a 5× faster speed
Step 1 Select and Add Spotify Music to Tunelf
Launch Tunelf software on your computer and wait for the Spotify app to open. Then go to Library on Spotify and find the songs that you want to play on Samsung TV. Drag and drop them to the Tunelf interface or copy the URL of the track or playlist and paste them to the search bar on Tunelf.
Step 2 Set the Parameters for Spotify Music
Now feel free to customize your parameters. Click the menu option > Preferences > Convert then set your preferences as desired. These include the bit rate, output format, sample rate, and the channel. To put Spotify on Samsung TV for listening, just leave the default MP3 format.
Step 3 Convert Spotify Music for Samsung TV
At this point, your parameters have to be on point. If so, hit the Convert button. All your selected Spotify songs will immediately be saved in MP3s. Simply browse the converted Spotify music in the history folder by clicking the Converted button and locate the folder for saving Spotify songs.
Step 4 Listen to Spotify on Samsung TV via a USB Drive
To listen to Spotify on Samsung TV, you have to move all converted Spotify songs from your computer to a USB drive first. Then let your Samsung smart TV read the USB flash drive, and you can play local files stored in it on Samsung TV.
1) Connect a USB drive to your computer, and move the Spotify songs from your computer to the USB storage.
2) Once the transfer is done, plug the USB drive into the TV’s USB port.
3) Press the Source button on your remote then select USB Device on the screen.
4) Browse files stored on your USB drive and select the Spotify tracks to play.
5) Press the Enter button to open the control panel for controlling Spotify playback on your Samsung TV.
Troubleshooting: Spotify Not Working on Samsung TV
Using the first official way to stream Spotify on Samsung TV is the most convenient, but issues frequently occur. If you are experiencing Spotify not working on Samsung TV, Samsung TV Spotify no sound, and more, then try the following quick solutions or check our previous article to get troubleshooting tips in detail.
Quickest Steps for Solving Spotify Not Working on Samsung TV:
- Boost the Volume on Samsung TV
- Check Your Network Speed
- Restart the Spotify App
- Unplug Your Samsung TV and Back in
- Play Spotify using a USB Drive
Detailed Fixes to Solve Spotify App Not Working on Samsung TV:
To play Spotify music on Samsung TV, you have so many feasible solutions to apply. They are very efficient and simple. If you’d like to stream Spotify on Samsung TV without a subscription, Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter can be the best choice for you. Meanwhile, using this way, you can play Spotify on all Samsung TV models and avoid the Spotify app not working on Samsung TV issues.
Get this product now:
Get this product now: