Among the GPS running watches, Suunto 7 has suddenly jumped on the Wear OS bandwagon. And for a sports lover, sporting activities just got better for you. It doesn’t matter whether you are stepping out for swimming, cycling, running, or roller skiing, and Suunto 7 is keen on filling many roles. Besides tracking your speed and monitoring your heart rate, you can also listen to Spotify on Suunto 7 as you continue with your errands.
That takes us to the next focus: how do you download offline Spotify songs for playing on Suunto 7? Spotify is indeed the giant of all music streaming services. Many users are, therefore, looking for ways to move with their playlists despite being at outdoor or indoor activities. So, you would wonder how you can listen to Spotify on Suunto 7 offline when working out. Here we’ll discuss how to get Spotify music on Suunto 7 for a great experience.
- Part 1. Way to Get Offline Spotify on Suunto 7 without Phone
- Part 2. How to Download Music Tracks from Spotify Locally
- Part 3. How to Listen to Spotify Music on Suunto 7 Offline
Part 1. Method to Download Offline Spotify Music Tracks
From supporting over 70 sport modes, creating routes on the phone app, and seeing heatmaps directly, you have all the reasons to want to stick with your Wear OS even while on a workout or other sporting activities. The only missing gem is some cool music to keep up with the spirit.
It’s great that Suunto 7 can store thousands of tracks so that you can listen to your favorite songs on the go – without your phone. Thus, you can listen to local music tracks from your watch without carrying your phone. However, it’s the norm for Spotify to encrypt its tracks with the OGG Vorbis format. So, you can play their music within the Spotify app or web player.
Since 7 is not among those, you have to device means to transfer Spotify music to Suunto 7. The only possibility is to use a third-party tool. Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter, a professional music converter for Spotify, works smartly to download Spotify music then you can sync them to Suunto 7 for offline listening without the phone.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, albums with free accounts easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats
- Keep Spotify music tracks with the lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Remove ads and DRM protection from Spotify music at 5× faster speed
Part 2. How to Get Spotify Playlists via Tunelf Program
With Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter, you can download and convert songs and playlists from Spotify to several formats like MP3, enabling you to play them on Suunto 7. Just follow these steps to use Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter to download music from Spotify then play Spotify music on Suunto 7 without the phone.
Step 1 Add Spotify playlist to the converter
Launch Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter on your computer then wait for Spotify to load. Spotify opens automatically then dash to the music library on Spotify to allocate your favorite playlist. Next, add them to the interface of Tunelf program. You can drag and drop your preferred playlist to the interface of Tunelf program or copy the URL of the track or playlist and paste them to the search bar. Your playlist will be added to Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter.
Step 2 Select the output format for Spotify songs
Your added playlist must have its parameters set to your preference. Go to the menu option and hit on Preferences. Then go to the Convert option. Here you can set the output format like MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, M4B, and WAC according to your demand. For getting better audio quality, you could also adjust the channel, sample rate, and bit rate. After your settings are complete, just click the OK button to save all the settings.
Step 3 Start to download Spotify playlist to your computer
Confirm that the set parameters are correct then hit the Convert button. Your Spotify playlist will be downloaded and converted to your chosen format by Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter. To allocate it, browse all the converted Spotify tracks or playlists in the history folder by clicking the Converted icon. You can also continue to click the Search icon at the rear of each track to locate the folder where your Spotify music tracks are saved on your computer.
Part 3. How to Transfer Spotify music to Suunto 7 for playing
The process of download and conversion opens a leeway for you to use the world’s most popular streaming service – Spotify – on your smartwatch. And now Tunelf has offered you the chance to make Spotify music playable on your Sunnto 7. So that’s out of the way. Now, let’s talk about how to move Spotify music to Suunto 7 for playing.
3.1 Download Spotify Music on Suunto 7
1) First, import Spotify music to Google Play. To do this, go to the Google Play website and log into your Google account. Then choose the menu option and click the Upload songs button then select Next.
2) Next, run Google Play on your Suunto 7 watch and sign in to your Google account. The uploaded Spotify songs will automatically appear on your Wear OS.
3) Finally, tap the Download icon next to the song, album, or playlist. Wait for your Spotify songs to be downloaded on your Suunto 7. You can now listen to Spotify on Suunto 7 as you desire.
3.2 Listen to Spotify Music without the Phone
1) Follow the steps that came with your Bluetooth headphones to put them in pairing mode.
2) While on the watch face, swipe down from the top of your screen and tap Settings.
3) Go to Connectivity » Bluetooth » Available devices.
4) Your watch will search for nearby devices. When you see the name of your headphones, tap the name to connect. Your watch will then connect with the headphones.
5) Open the music app on your watch and select a playlist to play on your watch.
Suunto 7 is a great Wear OS for those looking for a sleek and lightweight watch to keep track of their fitness. And to listen to Spotify on Suunto 7 will just create a serene environment for a complete feel. With the help of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter, there is absolutely no limit to transporting your Spotify playlist to everywhere you go.