The long wait has just come to an end! Many users have been asking ways to play Spotify on Amazon Fire TV. Well, since Firestick Spotify is available, all users including both free and premium subscribers have the ability to listen to Spotify music on their TVs. In this guide, we’ll uncover two methods to stream Spotify on Firestick. Also, we’ll provide some solutions to help you fix Spotify not working on Firestick.
Part 1. How to Play Spotify on Fire TV via Spotify
This option requires that you first install the Spotify app on your Amazon Firestick TV. It is easy to download and install Spotify on your Amazon Fire TV by following the below steps. Then you can play Spotify music on your TV.
1) Power on your Amazon Fire TV and go to the main menu.
2) Use the main menu on your Fire TV to search for apps
3) Select the Spotify app from the search result.
4) Select Get or the shopping cart icon to start installing it.
Once installed, you can directly login to your Spotify account and start playing your favorite songs directly. Or you could use Spotify Connect to stream Spotify music to your TV.
First, let’s check out how to login with your Spotify account.
1) Launch the Spotify app on your Amazon Fire TV.
2) Then press on Login to link your Spotify account with Amazon Fire TV.
3) Enter your Spotify email address and password or select LOG IN WITH PIN.
4) Browse albums, playlists, and songs on Spotify and start playing.
Remember, you can also cast Spotify to Firestick with Spotify Connect as below
1) To begin, make sure that your Amazon Fire TV and your device are under the same Wi-Fi network.
2) Then, fire up Spotify from your device and select a playlist or album you wish to play.
3) Next, touch the Device Available icon and choose Amazon Fire TV as the destination device.
4) Finally, your TV will start playing Spotify music. Just use your device as the remote or ask Alexa to control the playback of Spotify on Firestick.
Part 2. How to Stream Spotify on Amazon Fire TV via USB
The first option lets you play Spotify on Amazon Fire TV on some condition – you have to put up with unlimited ads if you use the free version of Spotify. So, this leaves free users with limited capacity to fully enjoy Spotify music on Amazon Fire TV. But worry less as there is a way out to enjoy ad-free and offline Spotify songs even on a free mode.
You have to convert Spotify music to MP3 or other playable formats and a third-party tool is a solution. Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter works in simple steps to get you off the hook. As Spotify encrypts its music files in a special format – OGG Vorbis – that has to be converted to playable formats like MP3 for playing outside the Spotify app or web player.
Follow these steps to remove DRM protection from Spotify and download Spotify music to a USB drive. Then you are able to play Spotify music on Amazon Fire TV through a USB drive.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, and albums with free accounts easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats
- Keep Spotify music tracks with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Remove ads and DRM protection from Spotify music at a 5× faster speed
Step 1 Select Spotify songs to play
First, launch Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter on your PC. Spotify will then automatically open. Head on to the Spotify Library and select the Spotify songs you wish to convert. You can drag and drop them to the Tunelf interface or just copy and paste the relevant links to the search bar.
Step 2 Adjust the audio parameters
You can customize various parameters like the bit rate, sample rate, output format, and channel. Just click the Menu option, select Preferences and hit the Convert button.
Step 3 Start to download Spotify songs
This is the final conversion process. Confirm that your parameters and correct. If so, click the Convert button and let the Spotify music be converted to MP3 format. Once done, check for your converted Spotify music in the Converted list on your PC.
Step 4 Play Spotify in the background offline
With your converted music on your PC, you can now easily move them to a USB flash drive. Now it’s time to get down to serious business – play Spotify on Amazon Fire TV. Remember you have the converted Spotify music on your USB flash drive.
1) Plug the USB flash drive into the Amazon Fire TV to transfer the converted Spotify music.
2) Next, launch a player from Amazon Fire TV and peruse through for the converted songs.
3) Select any music for playback. Voila! You now have Spotify on Amazon TV.
Part 3. FAQs about Playing Spotify on Amazon Fire TV
Q1. Can you listen to Spotify on Amazon Fire Stick?
A: Sure, both free and premium users can play Spotify music on Firestick by linking to their Spotify account.
Q2. Can I download Spotify music for offline playback on Firestick?
A: No, you are not able to download Spotify music to Firestick for offline listening. But you could save Spotify music to USB drive and then start offline playback on Firestick.
Q3. How to fix Spotify not working on Firestick?
A: There are several ways for you to fix Spotify not working on Firestick. You can perform the below steps:
- Make sure your TV is connected to the internet
- Check your TV’s operating system and the Spotify app is up-to-date
- Restart the Spotify app, your TV, or your Wi-Fi.
- Delete the Spotify app, then reinstall it onto your TV
Amazon Fire TV is out and about for all the good reasons. This media player throws all the pleasures of getting quality media from streaming music services like Spotify. We have made it easier for you via these two methods to get Spotify on Amazon Fire TV. With Tunelf software, you can enjoy offline and ad-free song on your TV even in a free mode.
Get this product now:
Get this product now: