Apple Music is available on iTunes, and for iOS and Android devices. If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can stream over 70 million songs, download your favorite tracks, and get exclusive playlists and live radio. But most importantly, your purchased music, content you add from Apple Music or import to iTunes, and changes you make to your Library will sync across all your devices if you have a subscription to Apple Music. Well, we’ll show you how to enable Apple Music sync library on your devices.
- Part 1. How to Sync Library with Apple Music
- Part 2. Alternative Method to Sync Apple Music Library
- Part 3. Solutions to Sync Library Apple Music Not Working
Part 1. How to Sync Your Library on Apple Music
With a subscription to Apple Music, you can turn on Sync Library to access your library and songs that you’ve downloaded from Apple Music on all of your devices. With the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, and macOS, Sync Library is turned on by default. If you turned off Sync Library, you can turn it back on. Just follow the steps below for your device.
What You Need for Apple Music Sync Library
– Update your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, or iTunes to the latest version.
– Subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match.
– Sign in to all of your devices with the same Apple ID that you use with Apple Music or iTunes Match.
– Connect your devices to the Internet over a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
Sync Library with Apple Music on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
1) Power your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch on and go to Settings > Music.
2) Turn on Sync Library then the content you add from Apple Music will sync across all your devices.
Sync Mac Library with Apple Music
1) Open the Apple Music app and choose Music > Preferences from the menu bar at the top of your screen.
2) Click the General tab and select Sync Library to turn it on then click OK.
Sync iTunes Library with Apple Music
1) Launch iTunes and choose Edit > Preferences from the menu bar at the top of your screen.
2) Go to the General tab and select iCloud Music Library to turn it on then click OK.
Part 2. Best Method to Sync Library with Apple Music
Apple Music has a convenient built-feature you can use to transfer your library on your devices. However, if you sign out of your Apple ID or cancel your subscription, you are not able to access and sync your music library on all of your devices. Consequently, the music that you’ve downloaded from Apple Music cannot be accessible on your devices.
In addition, Apple Music isn’t a backup service. So, you need to have a copy of your music and other content in case your device is ever replaced, lost or damaged. What if you want to sync and make a copy of your library once? Fear not, as that’s just as easy to do. Thankfully, Tunelf Audio Converter could complete this special task.
It’s not uncommon that Apple Music can be accessible on the specified device or platform. Here Tunelf Audio Converter just removes the limitation from Apple Music and converts them into six popular audio formats like MP3. Then you can transfer DRM-free Apple Music files to any device and upload them to those cloud platforms for backup.
Key Features of Tunelf Audio Converter
- Remove DRM protection from Apple Music, iTunes audios, and Audible
- Convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, and more for playing on any media player
- Personalize the output audio parameters like the output format and bit rate
- Converse the converted audio with the lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
Step 1 Select your Apple Music files
Launch Tunelf Audio Converter on your computer, and meantime iTunes app or Apple Music app will load automatically. Then you can click the Add icon to import Apple Music files you want to convert to the program. Or you can simply drag and drop your target audio files from Apple Music to the Tunelf interface.
Step 2 Customize your output settings
Once your Apple Music files are loaded into Tunelf app, click the Format icon at the bottom left-hand corner. A window of format setting will appear where you can set the output format, codec, channel, sample rate, and bit rate. The converter supports the output formats including MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, FALC, and WAV.
Step 3 Start to convert Apple Music files
After all your settings are done, you can now click the Convert button and Tunelf Audio Converter will automatically convert Apple Music songs to MP3 or other audio formats you want. You can then locate all your converted Apple Music files by clicking the Converted button and begin to make a backup or sync Apple Music.
Part 3. Troubleshooting: Sync Library Apple Music Not Working
You can sync your songs on Apple Music through Apple’s feature. But in the whole process of turning Sync Library on, you’ve found that you are unable to enable Sync Library. So, what do you need to do about this? Here are some solutions you can take to try and remedy your issues.
1. Turn Sync Library on and off on all of your devices. If your music cannot be synced with all of your devices, you can try to turn it on and off again to resolve the issue.
2. Update iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or iTunes for Windows to the latest version. You could check the version of your device, iTunes, or Apple Music then try to update them to the latest version manually.
3. Make sure that you use the same Apple ID for logging into Apple Music on your devices. If Apple Music is still not syncing on your devices, you need to make sure that you sign in to all of your devices with the same Apple ID that you use with Apple Music.
4. Connect your devices to the Internet and turn Use Mobile Data on. You need to make your devices connect to the Internet and lets your device automatically sync your library when connecting to a cellular network.
5. Visit the Apple System Status page to see if there are interruptions in service in your country or region. You could check the service region.
Now you can access your music library across all of your devices. It’s easy to enjoy your music library from multiple devices even though you add new content or purchase some tracks. If you’re looking for more in-depth syncing and content organization, consider using Tunelf Audio Converter instead. With Tunelf Audio Converter, you’re able to freely use your Apple Music downloads and listen to them on any device.