Spotify is an excellent app for us to stream music online. It has a large music catalog in its music library and offers us different kinds of subscription plans. There are still some of the drawbacks Spotify has. Some people report that it’s knotty to change album cover on Spotify and other people still don’t know how to do it. This is one of the shortcomings when using Spotify, I have to admit it. And I’m going to explain how to change the Spotify album cover and Spotify playlist picture as well. If you’re interested in this topic, then read below at once.
Part 1. How to Get Spotify Album Cover
Many of you may wonder how to see and get the album cover on Spotify. I have to tell you that you cannot directly download the album cover art from the Spotify app or web player. The only possible way to get the cover is to take a screenshot. We suggest you catch the screenshot on the desktop for a better image. The images shown on the mobile phones are just too blurry to see clearly. Now you can follow the below steps to get the album cover from a full screenshot.
1. Launch the Spotify app on your computer and select a song to play.
2. Click the arrows at the bottom right of the app.
3. Press the Windows icon + Shift + S to start a screenshot on a Windows system, or press Shift + Command + 3 on Mac.
4. Select the whole album cover in the screenshot area.
Part 2. How Can I Change Spotify Playlist Picture
We can change the Spotify playlist picture if the playlist was created by ourselves. Generally, by default, Spotify chooses the album covers from the first four songs in the playlist to create a playlist picture. To change it, you can rearrange the order of the songs in this playlist or just upload a new photo to change the image. Here’s the how-to guide:
1. Launch the Spotify app and tap Your Library.
2. Select a playlist you created and tap the three-dot icon above the list of your song.
3. Tap Edit from the drop-down options list.
4. Here you can change the song order in your playlist by tapping and holding the three horizontal bars next to a song. Then you can drag your song to change its place. When you finished, tap Save to set up.
5. The other way is to upload a new photo to change the cover, just click Change Image under the cover and then tap Choose from the library or Take Photo. Now you can upload pictures as your Spotify playlist cover according to your taste.
The procedure on Android devices is similar, you can also follow the steps above to change Spotify playlist cover on your Android devices.
Part 3. How to Change Album Cover on Spotify
Here comes the part you guys may be interested in most, how to change album cover on Spotify? Well, for newcomers, Spotify doesn’t offer the function to edit or change album covers within its app. Therefore, the only option for you is to download Spotify music locally and then change the album cover on other media players. Don’t know how to download Spotify music for offline listening? Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter will help you!
Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter is a professional and efficient software. As Spotify music is encrypted with DRM format, we need to remove the limit first so that to download Spotify music locally. It can remove DRM from Spotify with ease and convert Spotify music to MP3 or other 5 common audio formats. Tunelf supports multiple devices and it works well on Windows and Mac. And most importantly, this intelligent software can convert music to target audio format with 5× conversion speed, and preserve the audio with lossless quality at the same time.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, and albums with free accounts easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats
- Keep Spotify music tracks with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Remove ads and DRM protection from Spotify music at a 5× faster speed
How to Download Spotify Albums to MP3 Locally
Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter is easy to use and efficient. You’ll only need 3 simple steps to convert Spotify music to MP3 and save them locally.
Step 1 Select Spotify songs you want to download
You have 2 ways to import Spotify music to Tunelf software: one is to select a song or playlist, etc. in your music library and copy the link by clicking Share > Copy Link and paste the link to the search bar; the other is to drag and drop the music files down to the program. When finished, you can see the music tracks on the interface.
Step 2 Adjust the output audio parameters
To download for offline listening, I suggest you set MP3 as the output format. You can also change the sample rate, bit rate, channel, and archive by clicking the menu icon on the top right of the main screen. Under the menu list, select Preferences > Convert to setup.
Step 3 Convert Spotify music to MP3 format
After all of the settings, click the Convert button at the right bottom of the main screen. Tunelf will start the conversion automatically. After a while, when it is finished, you can locate the converted music tracks in your local folder by clicking the Converted icon to check.
How to Change Album Cover on Spotify
Now you can easily change the album cover on Spotify, please follow the instructions below.
1. Open the downloaded songs in your local media player and right-click a song to choose the show album option.
2. Select the three dots on the lower side of the album and select Edit Info.
3. Click the album cover and choose a suitable cover from your gallery.
1. Open the iTunes app on your device.
2. Upload the downloaded music to your iTunes music library.
3. Tap on the song and select Album Info.
4. Choose Artwork and select the Add Artwork button.
5. Select an image from your local files and click OK to save your settings.
Spotify doesn’t allow you to change album cover on Spotify and you can only edit or change the picture of your Spotify playlist. To change Spotify album cover, you need to download them as local files first. This important step needs professional software to help, that is Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter. After conversion, you can save Spotify in your local drive and enjoy them anywhere or anytime if you want. And it’ll be easy to change the album cover by yourself.
Get the product now:
Get the product now: