Spotify, the leading figure in streaming music services, is open to most countries on the earth. The user can use Spotify Premium or Spotify Free to stream the kind of songs they like Jazz, Pop, classic, or others on Spotify. However, even Spotify premium users can only rent the usage of Spotify songs. And these songs can only be used for streaming on limited apps and devices. They are forbidden from other usages, such as being set as a ringtone.
But it will be brilliant if you can set your favorite song from Spotify as a ringtone to show your taste and share it with people around you. Can’t we find any solution to make ringtone from Spotify? That’s totally wrong. Here we have a method to download ringtone from Spotify. Let’s check out how to use Spotify for ringtone iPhone or Android.
Can You Make A Ringtone from Spotify?
With regard to Spotify ringtones, many users have a question – can I use Spotify for ringtones? The answer is sure. You are able to set songs from Spotify as ringtones, but you cannot use those songs from Spotify directly. It is because all the music from Spotify is encoded with digital rights management, which prevents you from applying Spotify songs to other places. Though Spotify allows its premium users to download Spotify music as offline playback, it is still impossible to upload or transfer them to other unauthorized or unsupported devices. As these Spotify downloads are only cache files on your device, not the physical audio files. Moreover, they are only available offline during the subscription period. Once you canceled the subscription, they are gone with the wind,it is no longer to listen to them online, let alone set Spotify as a ringtone for your devices.
But it doesn’t matter! Here we will share a way to help you create ringtones from Spotify.
Best Method to Download Ringtone from Spotify
Spotify music can only be used within the Spotify app no matter whether you are a premium or free user. Even the premium users can only download cache from Spotify. All the downloads are in OGG Vorbis format and cannot be set as a ringtone directly.
If you want to get rid of this limit and make ringtone from Spotify, you need to convert your music to common formats such as MP3, AAC, or other formats that can be used as a ringtone on Android and iPhone. It is indispensable to find a Spotify music downloader to do the conversion of Spotify to MP3. If you don’t have any Spotify converter installed, you can try the one – Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter.
Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter can completely download and convert any Spotify songs, album, playlist, and even audiobooks to common formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, and more. Once all limitation is cleaned from Spotify by Tunelf program, you can freely play Spotify songs on any device outside Spotify. And you can make Spotify ringtones for iPhone or Android devices easily. What’s more, this tool can also help you download Spotify songs without a premium account.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, and albums with free accounts easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats
- Keep Spotify music tracks with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Remove ads and DRM protection from Spotify music at a 5× faster speed
Now you are suggested to use this useful tool to change the format of Spotify songs with the below steps. But before that, you need to download and install this tool from the Download link. Then start to download Spotify song as ringtone.
Step 1 Import Spotify Playlists to Tunelf
Firstly, open Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter on your computer, and then the Spotify app will be loaded automatically. Go to select any song or playlist you want to download and directly drag it from Spotify to the conversion window. Or you can copy and paste the music link into the search bar on the converter to load the music.
Step 2 Choose the Output Audio Format
Click the menu bar at the top right corner and then go to Preferences. In the appearing window, you can set the output audio parameters, including the output audio format, bit rate, sample rate, and some other settings here. Tunelf supports six audio formats such as MP3, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV, and M4B, and you can set MP3 as the output format.
Step 3 Start to Convert Spotify to MP3
Now it’s time to download and convert Spotify music to common formats by clicking on the Convert button. Tunelf will immediately handle the task and export your required Spotify songs to your computer. After conversion, you can find those downloaded music files. In the next part, we will teach you how to set Spotify songs as ringtones on iPhone and Android.
How to Set Spotify Song as Ringtone iPhone
After the format conversion is finished, those Spotify songs are not controlled by Spotify. You can use these songs on any app or device you want. To set Spotify songs as ringtones on iPhone and Android phones, you will need a Spotify ringtone maker and different methods. If you are using an iPhone, iTunes will be needed for you to make a ringtone from Spotify. See how to create an iPhone ringtone from Spotify via iTunes.
1. Go to the folder where you choose to save the converted Spotify songs. First, you need to cut the song and get the part you want to set as a ringtone with a video editor such as AceMovi Video Editor or a ringtone maker. The audio clip should be less than 40 seconds.
2. Then add the edited music to your iTunes library and choose the song. Click File > Convert > Create AAC Version.
3. Copy the song to your computer and rename its extension name as .m4r then let iTunes recognize it.
4. Continue to connect your iPhone to the computer. From iTunes, click the device icon.
5. Locate the On My Device section and choose the Tones button then drag your Spotify songs to the Tone section. It will be synced to your iPhone.
6. On your iPhone, choose Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Ringtone. Then set a Spotify song as the ringtone on your iPhone.
How to Set Spotify Song As Ringtone Android
If you use an Android device, you need to use another method to make a ringtone from Spotify. For Android users, you need to choose the format of your song as MP3, WAV, M4A, or OGG since most Android supports these formats. Then see the following guide on how to make Spotify music your ringtone Android.
1. First, transfer those Spotify songs to your Android phone using a USB cable.
2. Secondly, go to Settings > Sounds & Vibration > Ringtone on your Android phone.
3. Thirdly, choose the + button to add your Spotify song. It will preview this song.
4. Finally, tap the Done button to make a ringtone from Spotify on Android.
And voila! That’s all! This is the whole process for how to set ringtone from Spotify on iPhone and Android. With the help of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter, it’s pretty easy to download ringtone from Spotify. Then you can custom ringtones with Spotify anytime. If you meet any problems, leave a comment so that we can help you.
Get the product now:
Get the product now: