Spotify, the leading figure in streaming music services, is open to most countries of the earth. People use Spotify Premium or Spotify Free to stream the kind of songs they like on Spotify, Jazz, Pop, classic, or others. However, even Premium users can only rent the usage of Spotify songs. And, these songs can only be used for streaming on limited app and devices. They are forbidden for other usages, such as being set as ringtone.
But it will be brilliant if you can set your favorite song from Spotify as a ringtone to show your taste and share with people around you. Can’t we find any solution to make ringtone from Spotify? That’s totally wrong. Here we have a method to use Spotify for ringtones. Just read on.
Convert Spotify to Ringtone – Best Spotify Converter
Spotify music can only be used within the Spotify app no matter you are a premium user or a free user. Even the premium users can only download cache from Spotify. They are in Ogg Vorbis format and cannot be set as ringtones.
If you want to get rid of this limit and make ringtone from Spotify, you need to convert your music to common formats such as MP3, AAC, or other formats that can be used as ringtone formats on Android and iOS. It is indispensable to find a Spotify music converter to do the converting. If you do not have any Spotify converter installed, you can try the one I use – Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter.
Tunelf Spotify Converter can completely download and convert any Spotify song, album, playlist, and even audiobooks to common formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, and more. Once all limitation is cleaned from Spotify music by Tunelf program, you can freely stream Spotify songs on any device or app outside Spotify. And you can make Spotify ringtones for iPhone or Android devices easily. What’s more, this tool can also help you download Spotify songs without Premium accounts. Now you are suggested to use this useful tool to change the format of Spotify songs with the below steps. But before that, you need to download and install this tool from the Download link.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, and albums with free accounts easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats
- Keep Spotify music tracks with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Remove ads and DRM protection from Spotify music at a 5× faster speed
Step 1. Import Spotify Playlists to Tunelf
Firstly, open Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter on your computer, and then the Spotify app will be loaded automatically. drag any song from Spotify to Tunelf conversion window.
Step 2. Choose Output Format
Click the menu bar and go to Preferences. In the appearing window, you can set the output preferences, including output audio formats, bit rate, and some other settings here.
Step 3. Convert Spotify Music
Click on the Convert button to download and convert Spotify music to common formats. In the next part, I will teach how to set Spotify songs as ringtones on iPhone and Android.
How to Set Spotify Music as Ringtone
After the format conversion is finished, the Spotify songs are not being controlled by Spotify. You can use these songs on any app you want. To set Spotify songs as ringtones on iPhone and Android phones, you will need a Spotify ringtone maker and different methods.
How to Set Ringtone from Spotify on iPhone
If you are using iPhone, iTunes will be needed for you to make a ringtone from Spotify. See how to make a ringtone from Spotify with iTunes.
1. Go to the Tunelf folder that saves the converted Spotify songs. You need to cut the song and get the part you want to set as a ringtone with a video editor such as AceMovi Video Editor or an audio editor. The audio clip should be less than 40 seconds.
2. Add the edited music to the iTunes library. Choose the song and click File > Convert > Create AAC Version.
3. Copy the song to your computer and rename its extension name as .m4r. Let iTunes recognize it.
4. Then connect your iPhone to the computer. From iTunes, tap the device icon.
5. Go to the On My Device section and choose the Tones button. Drag the Spotify audio to the Tones section. It will be synced to your iPhone.
6. On your iPhone, choose Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Ringtone. Choose the Spotify song as Spotify ringtone on your iPhone.
How to Make a Spotify Song a Ringtone on Android
If you use Android, you need to use another method to make a ringtone from Spotify. For Android users, you need to choose the format of your song as MP3, WAV, M4A, or OGG since Android supports these formats. Then see the following guide on how to make Spotify music your ringtone Android.
1. Firstly, transfer the Spotify song to your Android phone. Go to Settings > Sounds and vibration > Ringtone.
2. Secondly, choose the + button to add your Spotify song. It will preview this song.
3. Thirdly, tap the Done button to make a ringtone from Spotify on Android.
To conclude, This is the whole process for how to set ringtone from Spotify on iOS and Android. If you meet any problems, leave a comment so that we can help.