Apple Music could be the first choice for most iPhone users to enjoy music. But with 5,000+ hours of content released globally every day on Spotify, Spotify is a top-notch music streaming service not only for Android users but also for iPhone users now. All Spotify mobile users can access over 70 million tracks for online streaming or offline listening.
Fortunately, Spotify has the way for you to save your favorite songs to your offline library with a Premium subscription so you can listen to them whenever or wherever you want. Today, here we’ll uncover how to download music from Spotify to iPhone for offline playback whether you have a Premium account or not.
Part 1. How to Download Spotify Music to iPhone with Premium
With a Premium Spotify account, you can download playlists, albums, and podcasts to your iPhone for offline listening. To download music from Spotify, just load up the collection you want to save and tap the downward-facing arrow on your iPhone. Here’s a full step-by-step to save music.
Step 1. Launch the Spotify app on your iPhone then log into your Premium account.
Step 2. Go to Your Library and select the playlist or album you want to download.
Step 3. In the playlist, tap the downward-facing arrow to begin downloading songs. A green arrow indicates the download was successful.
Note: Go online at least once every 30 days to keep your downloads. This is so Spotify can collect play data to compensate artists.
Part 2. How to Get Music from Spotify to iPhone without Premium
It’s super easy to download Spotify music to your iPhone if you have a Premium account. But here we do recommend a third-party tool called Spotify music downloader to you, enabling you to download music from Spotify without Premium. Then you can transfer your downloaded Spotify songs to your iPhone for playing without an internet connection.
2.1 What Is Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter?
Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter is a professional-grade and uber-popular music converter that long provides convenience for Spotify users. With this top-rated tool, you can download and convert tracks, albums, artists, playlists, audiobooks, and podcasts into several universal audio formats like MP3 and AAC.
Adopting an advanced decryption technology, Tunelf software can preserve music tracks with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags after conversion. Besides, it supports downloading Spotify music in batch at a super faster conversion speed of 5×. What’s more, it enables you to download Spotify music without the irritating limit of 10,000 songs on each of up to 5 different devices.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotify Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, and albums with free accounts easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats
- Keep Spotify music tracks with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Remove ads and DRM protection from Spotify music at a 5× faster speed
2.2 How to Download Spotify Music to Computer
Before starting downloading songs, you’ll need a couple of things first: a computer to install Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter on, an internet connection, and a Spotify account. Then follow the below steps to download Spotify songs to your computer.
Step 1 Select songs you want to download
Start by launching Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter on your computer and then navigate to the Spotify app to select songs you want to save. When viewing a curated playlist you’d like to download, just drag and drop songs in the playlist to the interface of the converter. Or copy the link to the playlist and paste it into the search box in the converter.
Step 2 Set the output parameters for Spotify
Next, go to personalize the output parameters for Spotify according to your demand. Just click the menu bar, select the Preferences option, and switch to the Convert tab. In the Convert window, choose the output format and set the bit rate, sample rate, and channel. After that, you can also choose the location where you want to save Spotify songs.
Step 3 Start downloading music from Spotify
Once the setting is saved, click the Convert button at the bottom right hand of the screen to initiate the download and conversion of Spotify music. Then the program will immediately download Spotify music. After the conversion is complete, you can go to browse the converted tracks in the history list by clicking the Converted icon next to the Convert button.
2.3 How to Transfer Spotify Music to iPhone
Now you can transfer songs you downloaded from Spotify through Tunelf software to your iPhone. For Windows, just sync music to your iPhone via iTunes. For Mac, use Finder to sync your music.
Sync with Finder:
1) Open a Finder window and connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
2) Click the device to select it once your device appears in the sidebar of the Finder window.
3) Switch to the Music tab and select the checkbox next to Sync music onto [Device].
4) Choose Selected artists, albums, genres, and playlists and select Spotify songs you want.
5) Click the Apply button in the lower-right corner of the window.
Sync with iTunes:
1) Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
2) Click the device icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
3) From the list under Settings on the left side of the iTunes window, select Music.
4) Select the checkbox next to Sync Music then choose Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres.
5) Choose Spotify songs you want to sync and click the Apply button in the lower-right corner of the window.
Part 3. How to Download Music from Spotify iPhone for Free
Except to download Spotify songs with a Premium subscription or a Spotify downloader, you could also use Telegram or Shortcuts to help you download Spotify music for free.
Download songs with Telegram
Telegram is an open-source platform with various bots, helping you save music from Spotify to MP3 on your device.
1) Open the Spotify app on your iPhone and copy the link to a playlist or album from Spotify.
2) Then launch Telegram and search for the Telegram Spotify bot then tap the Start tab.
3) Paste the copied link into the chatting bar and tap the Send button to begin downloading songs.
4) Tap the Download icon to save Spotify MP3 music files to your iPhone.
Download songs with Shortcuts
Shortcuts offer a Spotify album downloader, then you can use it to download an album from Spotify on your iPhone.
1) Launch the Spotify app on your iPhone and copy the link to an album from Spotify.
2) Run Shortcuts and paste the link into the tool to start downloading Spotify album to MP3.
Part 4. FAQs about Offline Music Spotify iPhone
About Spotify music iPhone, there are lots of questions that those iPhone users raise. Here we’ll make answers to those frequently asked questions about playing Spotify music on iPhone.
Q1. How to make Spotify a default music player iPhone?
A: Apple has the ability to update the default music player to a third-party alternative. Now you can follow the below steps to set Spotify as your default music player on your iPhone.
1) Ask Siri to play music or request a specific song, album, or artist to play.
2) Choose Spotify from an on-screen list and tap Yes to allow Siri to access data from Spotify.
3) Spotify will play the music you request and each subsequent request will default to Spotify.
Q2. Where does Spotify store offline music iPhone?
A: If you want to find downloaded songs on Spotify, you can go to your library and use the feature Filter on your iPhone.
Q3. How to make Spotify music your ringtone iPhone?
A: It is impossible to set Spotify music as your ringtone due to DRM protection. But with Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter, you can convert Spotify music to unprotected music tracks and then set them as your ringtone.
Q4. How to sync your Spotify music to your iPhone?
A: With a Spotify Premium subscription, you can sync your Spotify music from the computer to your iPhone. Or you can refer to the method in part two.
Downloading your entire catalog of liked songs on your iPhone with a Premium account couldn’t be easier. But if you are not subscribing to any Premium Plan on Spotify, you could try to download Spotify songs with Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter. Then you can turn around and disable offline listening on one of your other devices without any hassle.
Get this product now:
Get this product now: