Trouble of getting up in the morning? Don’t worry. Whether you’re looking to hit the snooze button or need a jolt of energy, Spotify will now offer the perfect soundtrack to start your day. You can now easily wake up to a playlist of your favorite songs served up by Spotify instead of the standard alarm clock tones.
There are a lot of different apps in the App store and services on the web that claim to help you to set Spotify alarm sound but very few live up to those claims. To avoid this phenomenon happens, here we will share feasible methods to make you use Spotify as an alarm on iPhone, Android, or smart speakers and wake up with Spotify.
Part 1. How to Set Spotify Song as Alarm on iPhone
iPhone users can get themselves out of bed with the Clock app on the iPhone, but there are some classical ringtones for them to select as an alarm. To wake up with your favorite songs from Spotify, you may need to use some other alarm apps like Music Alarm Clock for Spotify+ or Kello Alarm Clock to set Spotify as an iPhone alarm.
#1. Music Alarm Clock for Spotify+
Music Alarm Clock for Spotify+ is an alarm clock for you to wake up with your favorite songs on Spotify. This is not an official app made by Spotify but a compatible app that enables you to set Spotify song as alarm on the iPhone or iPad. You can use this app to search Spotify playlists or look for songs and albums from Spotify that can wake you up.
Before setting Spotify songs as an alarm, you need to set up Music Alarm Clock for Spotify+ on your iPhone or iPad in advance and then you can choose songs you prefer from Spotify.
1) Launch the Music Alarm Clock for Spotify+ app on your iPhone or iPad.
2) Sign in with your Spotify account and tap anywhere on the screen to open the settings.
3) Select Alarms and then tap the Add button to create a new alarm.
4) Set a specific time for your alarm and continue to select the alarm sound.
5) Go to Playlist and tap Add to select Spotify songs you wish to set as an alarm sound.
6) After the setting, tap the Done button to finish the setting of the alarm sound.
#2. Kello Alarm Clock
The Kello Alarm Clock app is a smart clock app that wakes up with your playlists, instead of the default ringtones in your iPhone. It helps you start your morning with great music tracks. With its help, you can wake up with your favorite playlists on Spotify, Deezer, or Tidal.
Before creating an alarm, you need to set up the Kello Alarm app on your device and make it connect to the Wi-Fi network. Here’s how to turn Spotify music into an alarm via the Kello Alarm app.
1) Launch the Kello Alarm app on your iPhone and go to the Alarm tab.
2) Click on the Plus button and choose your recurrence and volume settings.
3) Tap on the Sound button and press Spotify to enter your Spotify credentials.
4) Choose a Spotify playlist and preview it by pressing Play in the Create Alarm screen.
5) Select a song you want to set as an alarm and save the settings on your iPhone or iPad.
Part 2. How to Use Spotify as Alarm Clock on Android
Using songs from Spotify as your clock sound is not available for the preinstalled clock app on all Android phones. To set Spotify songs as the clock sound on Android devices, you’ll need the help of other programs like the Google Clock app or the SpotOn app. Here’s how to use these programs to get Spotify alarms on Android phones.
#1. Clock App from Google
The Google Clock app is an alarm app that can function as an alarm, timer, and stopwatch of a world clock. Along with functioning as an alarm, you can set alarms for a series of days. Besides, it is integrated with Spotify so you can wake up with your favorite track, album, or playlist from Spotify of the moment.
Before you get started, make sure that you have Clock and Spotify installed on your phone and updated to the latest available version. Here’s how to set up Spotify alarms in the Google Clock app on your Android phone.
1) Open the Google Clock app and go to the Alarm page.
2) Tap the Plus button and you can create a new alarm.
3) Tap the Sound icon and swipe over to the Spotify tab.
4) Press the Connect icon to access your Spotify account on the app.
5) Select a playlist or album from Spotify or search for a specific track to set as the clock sound.
See More: Fixed! Google Clock Spotify Not Working
#2. Samsung Clock App
Samsung Clock is an alarm clock that Samsung devices come installed by default. It’s the main tool to check the date and time on your smartphone. Also, you can set your time zone so you can see the hour in various places around the world.
With this tool not only can you find out what time it is but also create your own custom alarms to wake you up or notify you of something at any time of the day or night. It’s easy to set your favorite songs of Spotify as alarm sound since Spotify is compatible with this tool.
1) Launch the Clock app then press the Alarm tab at the bottom of the screen.
2) Touch the Add icon or an existing alarm to add or edit an alarm.
3) Tap Alarm sound and touch Spotify to view your favorite songs.
4) Choose the Spotify playlist that you want to set as the alarm sound.
5) Press the back arrow twice and then tap Save to confirm the settings.
The SpotOn app is an alarm clock app for Android that uses songs from Spotify as an alarm. It can let you set a timer for falling asleep and waking up to your favorite Spotify tracks, albums, and playlists. You can set any track, playlist, and album from Spotify as your clock sound.
You can use the SpotOn app to get an alarm for Spotify, but you need an active premium account for Spotify alarm. Here’s how to use Spotify music as an Android alarm sound with the SpotOn app.
1) Download and install the SpotOn app on your Android phone.
2) Sign in to your Spotify premium account and tap the WAKE tab to create a new alarm.
3) Set a specific time for your alarm clock so that you can wake up at a certain time.
4) Tap the Select Music button to select Spotify songs or playlists or search your favorite tracks as the clock sound.
Part 3. How to Set Spotify Alarm on Smart Speakers
If you have a Google Home, Sonos, or Amazon Echo speaker, it’s easy to make it play a song or artist that’ll actually get you out of bed. Since Spotify has integrated with those smart speakers, you can play Spotify music on your smart speaker. Here we’ll show you how to set up Spotify music alarms on Google Home, Sonos, or Amazon Echo.
Set Spotify Alarm on Google Home
1) Open the Google Home app and enter the home screen.
2) At the top left, tap Add + > Music to choose your default service.
3) Select Spotify and tap Link account > Sign in to connect your Spotify account.
4) Go back to the home screen and touch the Settings gear.
5) Tap Audio > Alarm & Timers to set your alarm and start waking up with Spotify music.
Set Spotify Alarm on Sonos
1) Open the Sonos app and tap Services & Voice from the Settings tab.
2) Under Music & Content, tap Add a Service and select Spotify.
3) Tap Add to Sonos and add your Spotify account by following the on-screen instructions.
4) Go back to the Settings tab then tap System > Alarms to set a Sonos alarm.
5) Tap New Alarm and touch Music to go to set Spotify song as alarm sound.
6) Tap Save to save the settings and then tap Done.
Set Spotify Alarm on Echo
1) Launch the Amazon Alexa app and then open the menu.
2) Go to Settings > Music and tap Link New service then select Spotify.
3) Link your Spotify account to your Alexa account then tap Default Services.
4) Select Spotify as the Default Music Library or your Default Podcast service.
5) Go back to the menu and select Alarms & Timers from the More tab.
6) Select Add Alarm and go to set Spotify music as alarm sound then select Save.
Part 4. Best Method to Use Spotify Song as Alarm on Any Device
Compared with the solutions for Spotify alarm Android, iPhone, or smart speakers, it is easier to use Spotify as an alarm by using a third-party tool like Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter. With its help, you can download and convert Spotify music to plain audio formats so you can directly select Spotify music as an alarm ringtone.
Spotify is a digital music service that can give you access to millions of songs. You can download offline Spotify music for listening with a Premium account when you are without an internet connection. However, all music from Spotify is streaming content only available on Spotify. But Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter can let you save Spotify music to MP3 so as to use Spotify as an alarm on any device.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, and albums with free accounts easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats
- Keep Spotify music tracks with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Remove ads and DRM protection from Spotify music at a 5× faster speed
4.1 Download alarm sound from Spotify via Tunelf software
Step 1 Add Spotify music to the conversion list of Tunelf
After opening Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter on your computer, it will load the Spotify app automatically. Then go to your library on Spotify for selecting your favorite Spotify playlist and drag Spotify songs you want to Tunelf interface. Or you can simply paste the link of Spotify songs to the search box of Tunelf main screen.
Step 2 Set the output audio parameters for Spotify music
When your selected Spotify songs are loaded into Tunelf software, you can simply click the menu bar and select the Preferences option. Then you can go to set the output audio format for Spotify music. Besides, you could also adjust the bit rate, audio channel, and sample rate.
Step 3 Begin to download Spotify playlist using Tunelf software
Once all the settings are customized according to your needs, you can click the Convert button to begin to download Spotify music to MP3 or other audio formats. When the conversion finishes, you could go to browse the converted Spotify music files in the converted list by clicking the Converted icon.
4.2 Set Spotify music as alarm sound on iPhone or Android device
Now you can set Spotify alarm sound. But before setting it, you should transfer those Spotify music files to your phone first. You can sync those Spotify songs to iPhone via iTunes or transfer them to Android using a USB cable. Then you just need to open the Alarm app on your phone and set songs as alarm sounds.
1) Find the Clock app on your Android phone or tablet, then tap the icon to open it.
2) At the bottom, tap Alarm, then tap + to add an alarm.
3) On the alarm, tap the Down arrow then touch the current sound’s name.
4) Now tap Add new > Your Sound file to choose your Spotify music song. Then you can wake up with your Spotify song.
1) Open the Clock app from the Home screen or Control Center on your iPhone.
2) Tap the Alarm tab at the bottom menu then tap + to set up a new alarm.
3) Select Sound then tap Pick a song to choose your Spotify song that plays when the alarm sounds.
4) Now tap Back then tap Save to save your changes. You will wake up with your favorite Spotify songs every morning.
Setting Spotify songs as the clock sound is not a handy way to wake up with your favorite songs every morning. While it may be a complicated process to set up, it’ll pay off in the end. With the above methods, you can choose a Spotify song as the clock sound on your iPhone or Android phone. If you want to have Spotify music for the alarm sound freely, Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter could be a good option. That should help you get a better listening experience.
Get the product now:
Get the product now: