Trouble of getting up in the morning? Don’t worry. Whether you’re looking to hit the snooze button or need a jolt of energy, Spotify will now offer the perfect soundtrack to start your day. You can now easily wake up to a playlist of your favorite songs served up by Spotify instead of the standard alarm clock tones.
There are a lot of different apps in the App Store and services on the web that claim to help you to set Spotify alarm sound but very few live up to those claims. To avoid this phenomenon happens, here we will share feasible methods to make you set Spotify song as alarm on iPhone, Android, or smart speakers and wake up with Spotify.
Part 1. How to Get iPhone Alarm Clock Spotify
iPhone users can get themselves out of bed with the Clock app on the iPhone, but there are some classical ringtones for them to select as an alarm. To wake up with your favorite songs from Spotify, you may need to use some other alarm apps like Morning Alarm Clock & Music or Alarmfy to set Spotify alarm on iPhone.
No.1 Morning Alarm Clock & Music
Morning Alarm Clock & Music is an alarm clock for you to wake up with your favorite songs on Spotify. This is not an official app made by Spotify but a compatible app that enables you to set Spotify song as alarm on the iPhone or iPad. You can use this app to search Spotify playlists or look for songs and albums from Spotify that can wake you up.
Before setting Spotify songs as an alarm, you need to set up Morning Alarm Clock & Music on your iPhone or iPad in advance and then you can choose songs you prefer from Spotify.
1) Launch the Music Alarm Clock for Spotify+ app on your iPhone or iPad.
2) Sign in with your Spotify account and tap anywhere on the screen to open the settings.
3) Select Alarms and then tap the Add button to create a new alarm.
4) Set a specific time for your alarm and continue to select the alarm sound.
5) Go to Playlist and tap Add to select Spotify songs you wish to set as an alarm sound.
6) After the setting, tap the Done button to finish setting of the alarm sound.
💰 In-App Purchases: $1.49 per week; $4.49 per month; $29.99 per year.
No.2 Alarmfy – Music Alarm
The Alarmfy app is a smart clock app that wakes up with your playlists, instead of the default ringtones in your iPhone. It helps you start your morning with great music tracks. With its help, you can wake up with your favorite playlists on Spotify and Apple Music.
Before creating an alarm, you need to set up the Alarmfy app on your device and make it connect to the Wi-Fi network. Here’s how to turn Spotify music into an alarm via the Alarmfy app.
1) Fire up the Alarmfy app on your iPhone or iPad, then tap Start.
2) Go to choose a time for your alarm so that you can wake up at a certain time.
3) Connect your Spotify account to the app and start browsing your music library.
4) Select a Spotify song you like and set it as the alarm sound, then tap Done.
💰 In-App Purchases: €4.49 per month; €30.99 per year.
Part 2. How to Make Spotify Alarm Android
Using songs from Spotify as your clock sound is not available for the preinstalled clock app on all Android phones. To set Spotify songs as the clock sound on Android devices, you’ll need the help of other programs like the Google Clock app or the Spolarm app. Here’s how to use these programs to get Spotify alarms on Android phones.
No.1 Clock App from Google
The Google Clock app is an alarm app that can function as an alarm, timer, and stopwatch of a world clock. Along with functioning as an alarm, you can set alarms for a series of days. Besides, it is integrated with Spotify so you can wake up with your favorite track, album, or playlist from Spotify of the moment.
Before you get started, make sure that you have Clock and Spotify installed on your phone and updated to the latest available version. Here’s how to set up Spotify alarms in the Google Clock app on your Android phone.
1) Open the Google Clock app and go to the Alarm page.
2) Tap the Plus button and you can create a new alarm.
3) Tap the Sound icon and swipe over to the Spotify tab.
4) Press the Connect icon to access your Spotify account on the app.
5) Select a playlist or album from Spotify or search for a specific track to set as the clock sound.
💰 Price: Free
No.2 Samsung Clock App
Samsung Clock is an alarm clock that Samsung devices come installed by default. It’s the main tool to check the date and time on your smartphone. Also, you can set your time zone so you can see the hour in various places around the world.
With this tool not only can you find out what time it is but also create your own custom alarms to wake you up or notify you of something at any time of the day or night. It’s easy to set your favorite songs on Spotify as alarm sound since Spotify is compatible with this tool.
1) Launch the Clock app then press the Alarm tab at the bottom of the screen.
2) Touch the Add icon or an existing alarm to add or edit an alarm.
3) Tap Alarm sound and touch Spotify to view your favorite songs.
4) Choose the Spotify playlist that you want to set as the alarm sound.
5) Press the back arrow twice and then tap Save to confirm the settings.
💰 Price: Free
The Spolarm app is an alarm clock app for Android that uses songs from Spotify as an alarm. It can let you set a timer for falling asleep and waking up to your favorite Spotify tracks, albums, and playlists. You can set any track, playlist, and album from Spotify as your clock sound.
You can use the Spolarm app to get an alarm for Spotify, but you need an active premium account for Spotify alarm. Here’s how to use Spotify music as an Android alarm sound with the Spolarm app.
1) Download and install the Spolarm app on your Android phone.
2) Tap the + button to create a new alarm and set a specific time for your alarm clock.
3) Tap the Select button next to Melody, then tap Log into Spotify to access your music library.
4) Tap the Select Music button to select Spotify songs or playlists or search your favorite tracks as the clock sound.
💰 Price: Free
Part 3. Best Method to Set an Alarm with Spotify
Compared with the solutions for Spotify alarm Android, iPhone, or smart speakers, it is easier to use Spotify as an alarm by using a third-party tool like Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter. With its help, you can download and convert Spotify music to plain audio formats so you can directly select Spotify music as an alarm ringtone.
Spotify is a digital music service that can give you access to millions of songs. You can download offline Spotify music for listening with a Premium account when you are without an internet connection. However, all music from Spotify is streaming content only available on Spotify. But Tunelf Spotify Music Converter can let you save Spotify music to MP3 so as to use Spotify as an alarm on any device.
Key Features of Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter
- Download Spotify playlists, songs, and albums with free accounts easily
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, and other audio formats
- Keep Spotify music tracks with lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
- Remove ads and DRM protection from Spotify music at a 5× faster speed
3.1 Download alarm sound from Spotify via Tunelf software
Step 1 Add Spotify music to the conversion list of Tunelf
After opening Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter on your computer, it will load the Spotify app automatically. Then go to your library on Spotify for selecting your favorite Spotify playlist and drag Spotify songs you want to Tunelf interface. Or you can simply paste the link of Spotify songs to the search box of Tunelf main screen.
Step 2 Set the output audio parameters for Spotify music
When your selected Spotify songs are loaded into Tunelf software, you can simply click the menu bar and select the Preferences option. Then you can go to set the output audio format for Spotify music. Besides, you could also adjust the bit rate, audio channel, and sample rate.
Step 3 Begin to download Spotify playlists using Tunelf software
Once all the settings are customized according to your needs, you can click the Convert button to begin to download Spotify music to MP3 or other audio formats. When the conversion finishes, you could go to browse the converted Spotify music files in the converted list by clicking the Converted icon.
3.2 Set Spotify music as alarm sound on iPhone or Android device
Now you can set Spotify alarm sound. But before setting it, you should transfer those Spotify music files to your phone first. You can sync those Spotify songs to iPhone via iTunes or transfer them to Android using a USB cable. Then you just need to open the Alarm app on your phone and set songs as alarm sounds.
1) Find the Clock app on your Android phone or tablet, then tap the icon to open it.
2) At the bottom, tap Alarm, then tap + to add an alarm.
3) On the alarm, tap the Down arrow then touch the current sound’s name.
4) Now tap Add new > Your Sound file to choose your Spotify music song. Then you can wake up with your Spotify song.
1) Go to upload Spotify music to your iTunes library on your computer.
2) On your iPhone, tap Settings > Music, then turn Sync Library on.
3) Open the Apple Music app and head to download the Spotify music you’ve uploaded.
4) Run the Clock app from the Home screen or Control Center on your iPhone.
5) Tap the Alarm tab at the bottom menu then tap + to set up a new alarm.
6) Select Sound then tap Pick a song to choose your Spotify song that plays when the alarm sounds.
7) Now tap Back then tap Save to save your changes. You will wake up with your favorite Spotify songs every morning.
Part 4. Recommendation: Top 4 Smart Alarm Clocks for Spotify
Whether you choose to use alarm apps that work with Spotify or Tunelf Spotify Music Converter, you can make a Spotify song your alarm on your iPhone or Android device. In addition to setting an alarm with Spotify on your phone, you can also choose a smart alarm clock for Spotify. There are lots of smart alarm clocks that can get you out of bed, but not all can work well with Spotify. Here are our picks for the top four alarm clocks that work with Spotify you can consider now.
No.1 Amazon Echo Dot
Since entering alarm clock territory, Amazon Echo Dot smart speaker becomes a great choice for users who have a demand of setting alarms. With an LED time display and Alexa-powered voice commands, Amazon Echo Dot can enable you to use voice commands to set alarms and start timers, as well as ask questions, play music, and more. By using the Amazon Alexa app, you can set a Spotify song as an alarm on your Echo smart speaker.
1) Launch the Amazon Alexa app and then open the menu.
2) Go to Settings > Music and tap Link New service then select Spotify.
3) Link your Spotify account to your Alexa account then tap Default Services.
4) Select Spotify as the Default Music Library or your Default Podcast service.
5) Go back to the menu and select Alarms & Timers from the More tab.
6) Select Add Alarm and go to set Spotify music as alarm sound then select Save.
No.2 Google Nest Hub
1) Open the Google Home app and enter the home screen.
2) At the top left, tap Add + > Music to choose your default service.
3) Select Spotify and tap Link account > Sign in to connect your Spotify account.
4) Go back to the home screen and touch the Settings gear.
5) Tap Audio > Alarm & Timers to set your alarm and start waking up with Spotify music.
No.3 Kello Smart Clock
Kello Smart Clock is more than an alarm clock which is designed to help you sleep better, snooze less, and wake up earlier in a gentle approach. As Kello integrates with several streaming music services like Spotify, Deezer, and Tidal, you can get up with great tracks, day after day. It is a good option if you want to set your liked Spotify music as an alarm. Here’s how to make your alarm a song on Spotify with Kello Smart Clock.
1) Launch the Kello Alarm app on your iPhone and go to the Alarm tab.
2) Click on the Plus button and choose your recurrence and volume settings.
3) Tap on the Sound button and press Spotify to enter your Spotify credentials.
4) Choose a Spotify playlist and preview it by pressing Play on the Create Alarm screen.
5) Select a song you want to set as an alarm and save the settings on your iPhone or iPad.
No.4 Sony Sonos One
Sony Sonos One is believed to be a smart speaker in most people’s eyes. But that is not the case. Sonos One can work as a smart clock as it is designed with both Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. When setting an alarm with Sonos One, you can choose music from Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, and Youtube Music as the alarm sound. Provided that you have the Sonos app installed on your device, then you can follow the below steps to set Spotify as an alarm.
1) Open the Sonos app and tap Services & Voice from the Settings tab.
2) Under Music & Content, tap Add a Service and select Spotify.
3) Tap Add to Sonos and add your Spotify account by following the on-screen instructions.
4) Go back to the Settings tab then tap System > Alarms to set a Sonos alarm.
5) Tap New Alarm and touch Music to go to set Spotify song as alarm sound.
6) Tap Save to save the settings and then tap Done.
Setting Spotify songs as the clock sound is not a handy way to wake up with your favorite songs every morning. While it may be a complicated process to set up, it’ll pay off in the end. With the above methods, you can choose a Spotify song as the clock sound on your iPhone or Android phone. If you want to have Spotify music for the alarm sound freely, Tunelf Spotify Music Converter could be a good option. That should help you get a better listening experience.
Get the product now:
Get the product now: