Spotify continues to be the go-to music listening platform for many around the world. With its easy-to-access download for all platforms, you can finally jam out to your favorite songs at home, in the office, or on the go. For all subscribers, Spotify offers its variable services. But one of the cooler features of Spotify is that only Premium users can download music.
Inevitably, those Free subscribers to Spotify would seek other methods to download music from Spotify. Spotify Deezer Music Downloader is a great way to download Spotify music into MP3 that is free for you to use. But there are always alternative ways, and here we are going to talk about the best alternatives to the tool.
- Part 1. Spotify & Deezer Music Downloader Review
- Part 2. Best Alternative to Spotify Deezer Music Downloader
- Part 3. Common Alternatives to Spotify Deezer Music Downloader
Part 1. Spotify & Deezer Music Downloader Review
Spotify & Deezer Music Downloader is a Chrome extension that can be installed from the Chrome web store. It features a free music downloader for downloading music from the web player of several streaming music platforms, including Spotify, Deezer, and SoundCloud. Many users install it for downloading their desired songs in an MP3 format, but it always fails to fulfill their requirements. Let’s introduce how to use it first, then dig into all the details of the tool.
How to Use Spotify & Deezer Music Downloader:
1) Find it in the Chrome web store and then add it to your Chrome browser.
2) Launch it and it will immediately load the web player of Spotify on your Chrome browser.
3) Choose a song or playlist you prefer to download and click the Download button.
Some Important Points to Know:
Always crash before starting downloading your desired songs;
Not provide the best output sound quality for your downloads;
Save the downloaded songs with incomplete metadata information;
Only support to download songs one by one instead of a whole playlist;
Download Spotify music at a low conversion speed if your network is poor.
Part 2. Best Alternative to Spotify Deezer Music Downloader
The Premium deal makes for a more enjoyable user experience: you can download music for listening if you’re traveling by plane or in an area with no Wi-Fi. However, the best alternative – Tunelf Spotify Music Converter – could enable you to download your desired songs or playlists from Spotify even though you’re using a free version of Spotify.
Tunelf Spotify Music Converter is capable of handling the conversion and download of music tracks from Spotify. With it, you can download your desired songs into MP3 and other popular audio formats for listening anywhere. What’s more, you use Spotify songs in any program like DJ software, video editing software, and more.
With Tunelf Spotify Music Converter, you can:
- Download tracks, albums, playlists, podcasts, and artists from Spotify
- Handle the conversion of Spotify music tracks at a faster speed of 5×
- Convert Spotify music to six popular formats such as MP3 and FLAC
- Preserve Spotify songs with the lossless audio quality and ID3 tags
Steps for using Tunelf Spotify Music Converter to download Spotify playlist to MP3:
To begin downloading music from Spotify, you need to download and install the converter to your computer first. There are two versions for you to choose from depending on your operating system. Then when ready, use the converter to download Spotify music. So, let’s break this down into three simple steps.
Step 1 Add Spotify Music Tracks
Launch Tunelf Spotify Music Converter on your computer, then it will automatically load the Spotify application. Head over to select songs you want to download in Spotify and add them to the conversion list. As with adding to the converter, you can directly add your preferred songs to the interface. Alternatively, you can copy the URI of preferred songs into the search box on the converter.
Step 2 Adjust Audio Parameters
As mentioned above, you can customize your output audio parameters. Just click the menu tab, select the Preferences option, and a window will pop up. In this section, you could select one format from the dropdown menu. If you are looking to provide the best audio for your streams, you could continue to set the bitrate, sample rate, and channel. After your customization, be sure to save the settings.
Step 3 Download Spotify Music
Now go back to the interface of the converter, and you need to click the Convert button to initiate the download and conversion of Spotify music. When selecting the Convert option, the converter will immediately download your preferred songs. To browse your downloads, you can click the Converted icon next to the Convert button, and start to view all the downloads in the history list.
Part 3. Common Alternatives to Spotify Deezer Music Downloader
Additionally, there are some common alternatives to Spotify & Deezer Music Downloader for you. If you prefer to use a free Spotify recorder or Spotify downloader on your phone or computer, you could carefully read this part.
#1. Telegram (Android & iOS)
If you’d rather directly download music from Spotify on your iOS or Android phone, you could take Telegram into consideration. As most people know, Telegram is a cross-platform cloud-based instant messaging, video calling, and VoIP service. It enables you to download Spotify music onto your iOS or Android phone by using the Telegram Spotify bot.
1) Open its features for users for nothing
2) Download Spotify music to MP3 for free
1) Not support to download a playlist from Spotify
2) Save Spotify music tracks with a low audio quality
3) Not easy for users to use it to download Spotify music
4) Match a lot of the song on various online MP3 libraries
#2. Audacity (Windows & Mac & Linux)
For most people, Audacity is a great digital audio recording and editing tool since it gives its features to all people for nothing. It’s compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, and other Unix-like operating systems. You can use it to record music from Spotify while listening to your favorite songs within the Spotify application.
1) Offer free audio recording service
2) Record audio from several music resources
1) Time-consuming to record Spotify music
2) Not provide the batch download for users
3) Complicated interface and recording process
4) Record Spotify songs with a very low sound quality
#3. AllToMP3 (Windows & Mac & Linux)
Except for Audacity, AllToMP3 is another free audio converting utility. It’s also available for multiple operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is designed to convert all audios from Spotify, YouTube, Deezer, and SoundCloud to MP3. You can download and install the software from the website of AllToMP3 to your computer.
1) Completely free for users to convert music
2) Compatible with multiple operating systems
1) Keep getting the notification of unknown error
2) Fail to download some of the songs from Spotify
3) Match a lot of the song on various online MP3 libraries
4) Download music from Spotify at a very low conversion speed
#4. 4HUB Spotify Downloader (Online Service)
While you may not want to download another app, you can use an online service like 4HUB Spotify Downloader, which is a website that features a free converter for Spotify. 4HUB Spotify Downloader appears to work similarly to Tunelf software: copy and paste the URI of your desired song and let the website convert the song into an MP3 audio file.
1) Easy for users to download Spotify music by using URI
2) Enable to open the website on any device to use its service
1) Download Spotify music at a bit low speed
2) Some songs not available for download
3) Not support to download Spotify music in batch
4) Always crash before downloading music from Spotify
As a whole, all these alternatives are a good option if you want to download Spotify music to MP3. Meanwhile, you have a better understanding of Spotify & Deezer music downloader before you use this service. You could also have a try of those alternatives, and then you’ll find it out and choose one which is best suitable for you.