With a super user-friendly experience and smart features, Spotify has been the favorite music streaming service for most music lovers. No matter whether you’re subscribing to Premium on Spotify or not, you can easily access a fantastic library of music and podcasts and brilliant customized playlists. Plus, you can use Spotify almost anywhere through almost any device, even without an internet connection.
But not everyone can listen to offline Spotify music on their devices. What’s more, some portable devices like MP3 players are not compatible with Spotify. If you want to stream offline Spotify music and put your favorite Spotify songs on any device that you love, there are a number of Spotify music converters that will let you convert them to MP3s. Here we’ve picked the best Spotify music converter for Mac. Let’s check out.
1. Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter – Spotify Music Converter Mac
It’s important to know that it’s not easy to download music from Spotify with the lossless audio quality and metadata information retained. But Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter can enable you to download the original music from Spotify while preserving ID3 tags like the title, artist, album, and more for offline playback on any device and media player.
Besides, it’s also able to support saving Spotify songs to several popular audio formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, and more. Only with one click, you can download and convert any ad-free Spotify song to Mac at 5× super faster speed. Before conversion, you can also personalize the output parameters, including bit rate, sample rate, and channel according to your demands.
1. Download Spotify songs, albums, playlists, and podcasts offline;
2. Convert Spotify music to six formats while keeping lossless quality;
3. Support the conversion at 5× super faster speed and customization.
1. It’s not free for the user to use.
Tutorial: How to Download Spotify Songs on Mac via Tunelf
Step 1. Launch Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter on your Mac and then it will load the Spotify app immediately.
Step 2. Navigate to Spotify and browse the song you want to download. Then drag the songs from Spotify to the converter.
Step 3. Select the Preferences option under the Menu bar and set the output parameters in the Convert window. Then click the Convert button to download Spotify songs to Mac.
2. AudBite Spotify Music Converter – Spotify Music Converter for Mac
AudBite Spotify Music Converter is another Spotify music converter Mac that can help you download Spotify songs, playlists, and podcasts to Mac and convert them to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, and M4A. It can enable you to convert Spotify music with high quality after conversion.
Encoded with the recording technology, it can convert Spotify audio at 5× conversion speed and keep ID3 tags like the title, artist, album, track number, and more after conversion. Besides, you can choose to save Spotify songs by artist or by album.
1. Convert Spotify songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, or M4A;
2. Keep Spotify music with ID3 tags after conversion.
1. The trial version cannot download the whole length of the song.
2. It’s a little expensive to buy a license for use.
Tutorial: How to Download Music from Spotify on Mac
Step 1. Run Sidify Music Converter for Mac on your Mac computer and Spotify will open automatically at the same time.
Step 2. Click the + button and then drag the songs you like from Spotify to the pop-up window.
Step 3. Click the menu bar, select the Preferences option, and change the output parameters as you prefer. Then click the Convert button to start conversion.
3. TunesKit Audio Capture – Spotify Recorder Mac
When it comes to downloading audio from Spotify, you’re actually not limited to just a Spotify music converter for Mac. There are several good Spotify audio recorders as well. TunesKit Audio Capture is just one of those Spotify recorders. It not only works with Spotify but also captures audio from radios, and more streaming music services like Amazon Music.
As a multi-track recording tool, TunesKit Audio Capture offers the ability to record multiple tracks being played on different programs at the same time and save the recordings to common MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, and M4B for listening on any device. Moreover, it makes it easy for you to cut each individual track more precisely.
1. Support recording audios from various resources;
2. Convert audios to six popular audio formats;
3. Support adding and editing ID3 tags manually.
1. Record music from Spotify in real-time;
2. Save Spotify music without 100% lossless.
Tutorial: How to Record Music from Spotify on Mac
Step 1. Fire up TunesKit Audio Capture on your Mac computer and simply click the + button to add Spotify.
Step 2. Click the Format button to set the output format, bit rate, sample rate, and channel before recording.
Step 3. Launch Spotify from the converter and select the music you want to record then begin to play the music.
Step 4. Stop playing the music and close Spotify. Then prepare to save Spotify music tracks to Mac.
4. Wondershare AllMyMusic – Spotify Recorder for Mac
Wondershare AllMyMusic for Mac is an audio recorder, enabling you to record audio from any streaming audio source, including web videos, radio stations, and popular streaming music platforms like Spotify, Amazon Music, and more. So, with this tool, it would be easy for you to record and convert Spotify music to MP3 or M4A.
During the recording, Wondershare AllMyMusic can filter the ads in the songs and enables you to split and cut Spotify songs and other recordings into small segments according to your own requirements. In addition, it supports burning Spotify music to CD with the built-in CD Burner.
1. Record audios from various streaming services like Spotify;
2. Support recording and converting Spotify music to MP3;
1. Only two audio formats available;
2. Time-consuming to record music from Spotify;
3. Preserve loss Spotify music files.
Tutorial: How to Record Spotify Music to Mac
Step 1. Open your Spotify web player and find the music tracks you want to record.
Step 2. Go to AllMyMusic to click the Record button and start to play Spotify music on Mac.
5. Spotify to MP3 Converter Online – Spotify to MP3 Converter Free Mac
1) DZR Music Downloader – Spotify downloader chrome extension
Don’t want to install a separate app just for downloading and converting Spotify music? We recommend DZR music downloader to you. It is a free extension for the Google Chrome browser, and you can install it from the Chrome Web Store. With this extension, you can download Spotify songs to Mac from the Spotify web player. But the extension is not available sometimes due to 404 errors.
1. Free and easy to install and use;
2. Download music from Spotify, Deezer, and SoundCloud.
1. Not available to download music sometimes;
2. Save music tracks at low speed;
3. Cannot guarantee the output audio quality.
Tutorial: How to How to Download Spotify Music on Mac
Step 1. Go to install it from the Chrome Web Store and click the extension icon to open it.
Step 2. Find some beats, albums, or playlists you want to download on Mac.
Step 3. Click the Download button at the rear of each track and save them to Mac.
2) AllToMP3 – Spotify URL to MP3 Converter
AllToMP3 is a completely free Spotify to MP3 converter for Mac, as well as, Windows and Linux. It supports downloading any song from Spotify, YouTube, Deezer, and SoundCloud by copying and pasting the URL of the track into the program. So, in fact, it is a Spotify URL to MP3 converter. With this tool, you can download Spotify songs on Mac but cannot save and convert Spotify music in batch.
1. Give away the features for nothing;
2. Record audio from several music resources.
1. Not support downloading music in batch;
2. Download and convert songs with low quality.
Tutorial: How to Download Spotify Songs Mac
Step 1. Launch AllToMP3 on your Mac computer and then go to browse your library in Spotify.
Step 2. Copy the URL of the track you want to download and paste it into the AllToMP3. Then press the Enter button on your keyboard to save them to your Mac.
3) Mp3fy.com – Spotify to MP3 Online Converter
Mp3fy.com isn’t the most conventional Spotify music downloader for Mac, but it’s a great tool all the same. You can download audio from 1000+ streaming websites, like Spotify, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, SoundCloud, and more. So, you can copy a link to the track to download Spotify music to MP3 in one click. Besides, you can download unlimited video lengths and convert them to MP4 for free.
1. Record audios and videos from the internet free;
2. Not required to install an additional app.
1. Only support MP3 output;
2. Save audios with loss quality;
3. Being littered with various ads.
Tutorial: How to Download Spotify Songs to Mac
Step 1. Go to the Spotify web player and find the track you want to download.
Step 2. Then go back to Mp3fy.com and paste the link into the search bar on the website.
Step 3. Click the Convert button and then click the Download button to start downloading Spotify songs to Mac.
The Bottom Line
When the internet connection is poor, you can still enjoy your favorite Spotify music another method way: use a Spotify music converter. Here we’ve picked several Spotify music converters for Mac. With the above Spotify music converter mac, you can download Spotify music without Premium right to Mac for offline listening. But here Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter is the optimal one that can download and convert lossless Spotify songs to Mac with 3 easy steps.
Get the product now:
Get the product now: