Q: “I’m aware that Amazon Music does not provide lyrics for all songs, but I can’t seem to find any. I’m a Prime member, and I’m using a brand-new MacBook. I obtained the Amazon Music App. I’m a big fan of lyrics; does anyone know how to enable them on Amazon Music?“
Do you understand the meaning of the song? Lyrics are one of the most important parts of a song. With the lyrics, we can easily find out what the musicians would like to express. Amazon Music is available for lyrics now. In this article, we’ll show you how to display lyrics on Amazon Music on different devices.
- Part 1. How to Open Amazon Prime Music Lyrics on Different Devices
- Part 2. How to Play Amazon Prime Music Playlists Without Limi
Part 1. How to Open Amazon Prime Music Lyrics on Different Devices
In order to bring users a better experience, Amazon Music is supporting the display of lyrics from 2019 onwards. However, not all songs have lyrics. Songs with lyrics will have a “Lyrics” symbol under the title. But be noticed that not all Amazon Music has lyrics. If you want to know how to see lyrics on the Amazon Music app, you can follow the guides below.
Amazon Music Lyrics on a Phone
1) Open the Amazon Music app on your phone.
2) Play a song with lyrics available.
3) Click on the Lyrics button on the music controls bar.
4) Then the lyrics will appear and you can swipe and tap on the lyrics to adjust the progress of the song playback.
Amazon Music Lyrics on a Computer
1) Start the Amazon Music app on your computer.
2) Click the song you want to play with the Lyric label.
3) Hit the Lyric label on the music controls bar.
4) Now you can see Amazon Music lyrics.
Note: You can also use the Amazon Music web player to see the lyrics. The steps are similar to viewing the lyrics on your computer. To turn off lyrics on Amazon Music, you just need to click the Lyrics button again.
Amazon Music Lyrics on Fire Stick
1) From your Home screen, go to Music.
2) Select the song that you want to play. You can use the voice command feature as well. Hold down the Voice button on your remote. Speak an album or song title into your Amazon Fire TV, and it will find it.
3) All songs with lyrics will be listed with [+Lyrics] next to them. When you play a song, the lyrics will be displayed automatically as the song progresses.
Note: If you prefer, you can scroll through the lyrics while the song is playing. To scroll, use the Up and Down arrows on your remote.
Part 2. How to Play Amazon Prime Music Playlists Without Limit
Amazon Music is an excellent source of music. You can also download HD music from it easily. However, the downloaded Amazon Music can’t be used on other apps or played on other devices due to the encoded audio format. If you want to play Amazon Music playlists without limit, the sole way is to convert encoded Amazon Music to MP3.
To convert Amazon Music to MP3, you will need Tunelf Amatune Music Converter. It’s a great tool for converting Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, etc. One of the best parts of Tunelf is that it can download Amazon Music in Lossless format. It won’t lose audio quality while the conversion. With the converter, you can also customize the audio parameters, like channel, sample rate, bit rate, and so on to make your own audio.
Key Features of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter
- Download songs from Amazon Music Prime, Music Unlimited, and HD Music
- Convert Amazon Music songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B
- Handle the audio conversion of Amazon Music at a faster speed of 5×
- Ensure the output audio quality while retaining ID3 tags and metadata
Step 1 Import Amazon Music Files to the Converter
After the installation is complete, launch the software on your computer. Search for your favorite Amazon Music songs in the Amazon Music app. Then, in the converter’s search box, copy and paste the music URL. The program will immediately load the music you’ve selected.
Step 2 Tune Output Amazon Music Audio
Select the Convert window from the top menu bar, then scroll down to Preferences. You may now select the output audio choices, such as format, bit rate, sample rate, and channel, more flexibly. You may select MP3 as the output format here. Then, to save the changes, click the OK button.
Step 3 Remove the Limit of Amazon Music for Playing Freely
Simply click the Convert button at the bottom right of the converter to begin downloading and converting Amazon Music. The Tunelf program will download and save the converted Amazon Music files to your computer shortly. After conversion, you can view the history list by clicking the Converted icon. You’ll be able to find the converted tracks and navigate to the converted folder.
The Final Word
After reading this article, you may know how to view lyrics on Amazon Prime Music. The lyrics feature is not for all Amazon Music due to some reasons. But most of them are available. It’s easy to open on the Amazon Music app. If you want to play Amazon Music without limitation, you shouldn’t miss Tunelf Amatune Music Converter. It will be your best assistant to convert Amazon Music for playing on other devices.
Get the product now:
Get the product now: